Back from the gym

@KristenH (24727)
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
On this warm winter Friday evening, my walk was a bit crisp and not too bad. I did meander my way, on and off, on the snowy and slushy sidewalks, both ways from the gym and then back home. It did feel good to help my back out with some yoga poses and stretches since it got stiff again. I'm so glad I went. We had a normal-sized class with three new yogis. After we did some stretches and twists, we started with the sun salutations and did this: 2 Firelog Poses (2x/side) 2 Slight Backbends 2 Side Planks (1x/side) and Reverse Tables 2 Kneeling Lunges and Full Lunges 2 Spinal Twists (1x/side) 2 Big Toe Poses (1x/side with strap) and 2 Half-Circle Poses (1x/side) 1 Legs up the Wall Pose That's about it for tonight.
i wish i can go to the gym too but is expensive for a membership here and there are males too that will keep on staring on females
@KristenH (24727)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
That's a shame. You can do yoga at home without needing a gym membership. Just watch it on TV or online or read magazines or books on it.
@KristenH hmm okay i will try thanks for it
@KristenH (24727)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@Strawberry18 No problem. You can find apps for it too on your phone.
I really need to start doing yoga. Went back to the boxing gym yesterday. Will come back again today. I sorely miss doing padwork.
@KristenH (24727)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
go for it my friend.
@KristenH I did. Felt really good.
Yoga is so great for the body. Anytime I get stiff and sore I realize I haven't been doing my stretches.
@KristenH (24727)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I so agree with you. That's a good point. I need to be more active even in the winter time.
The firelog poses must have warmed you up.
@KristenH (24727)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Not really. It's just when you cross one leg over another--it's a sitting pose.
Glad to hear you had another good yoga class.
@KristenH (24727)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks TR.