Need to work so hard

@ebanreb (6939)
Life is really not easy for me. I have to work hard for the whole family. Being a breadwinner of our family I need to work so hard. No more time for myself, no more time to relax.
@averygirl72 (16634)
I'm thankful I have siblings who are breadwinners of our family. My father is still working too. We have enough money even if I'm unemployed. I understand how hard it is when your family depends on you for survival
@ebanreb (6939)
Yeah sometimes i feel of giving up my friend.
@averygirl72 (16634)
@ebanreb Don't give up. It's a blessing to have a job. It's much harder if you are jobless and you can't help your family
@ebanreb (6939)
@averygirl72 Yeah i know my friend. Thank you for the advice.
You do need to find time for yourself. Otherwise, you will burn out.
@ebanreb (6939)
Yeah right i need to relax the stress sometimes. thanks buddy
Nowadays is a time to work smarter instead of harder. Take advantage of every opportunity and just enjoy your work. I don't know what's your condition right now, if you like your work or not. But still if you become best at what you do. I'm sure it will never feel like working harder. You will be happy, your family will be happy too...
@ebanreb (6939)
I like my work so much because this is my source of income. My only concern is the hardship being the breadwinner. That all your siblings or sometimes you relatives depend on you. I think i was there bread and butter.