Is killing lawful?

@ebanreb (6393)
Some people would say killing is lawful. If one of your relative is under coma for a long period of time Doctors might suggest euthanasia for that person. And if someone was rape and the rape incident makes her pregnant some people might suggest abortion. Is killing now lawful? What can you say about this
• New Delhi, India
It all depends on the situation
@ebanreb (6393)
So life now depends on the situation?
• New Delhi, India
@ebanreb yes....it does. I have no doubts about this. Living a miserable life is terrible
@ebanreb (6393)
@amitkokiladitya Yeah true you need to be ok for life is sometimes terrible
@aureliah (15071)
I don’t thinking killing is lawful. But murderers should pay the same way. I hear in some places they say an eye for an eye
@ebanreb (6393)
Yeah an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth. The murderers should suffer the same fate of their victims.
@aureliah (15071)
@ebanreb I agree with you.
@ebanreb (6393)
@aureliah Thank you
@Sreekala (22720)
No law is supporting killing until and unless it demands for the situation. If a person is in comma for long time, then also Law won't allow to kill the person. In case of abortion, Law allows it only when there is any danger in the health of either of the party (mother or baby).
@ebanreb (6393)
Thank you for the good comments. So it depends upon the situation.
@Sreekala (22720)
@ebanreb There was a case in India before some months, a 10 year old become pregnant and her parents could find it out in a later stage. The pregnancy crossed the abortion stage doctors disagreed to abort and parents approached Court but Court also denied the permission telling the fetus also grown enough and can't allow to kill the baby and the abortion may harm mother too. The child was not even aware about the process gone through in her body and she complaints stomach pain which leads to the doctor for medicine.
@ebanreb (6393)
@Sreekala We should really value life because it is a precious gift that God gave.
yes i better die than suffer for long, if you think about it its not just you who suffer but even youre family keeps on paying the bills yet it seems to be that theres no improvement, useless!
@ebanreb well if its for ages already yes
@Mike197602 (13368)
• Worcester, England
It'd totally depend on the situation. I'm pro euthanasia under controlled conditions but it is illegal here in the uk. I'm pro choice but would like to see the the time threshold drastically reduced as to when an abortion can be performed as a baby can survive at the legal max for abortion these days.
@ebanreb (6393)
This is really true it depends upon the situation. Thank you my friend.
I see a typo in your topic. It should read 'killing is awful' (lol)
@ebanreb (6393)
Hahahaha nice my friend. I already figured that before i wrote my article