My little cook's today meal: pancakes

@kaka135 (14016)
Malaysia
My little girl enjoys helping me in the kitchen, I always calls her my little helper. Lately, she wants to try preparing and cooking on her own, and now she calls me big helper, and she is little cook. We were supposed to have pancake day on Friday, but we didn't make it, and my little girl insisted to fry the pancakes this morning. This is not the first time she prepared and fried the pancakes, but I think she is really getting much better. I didn't even need to be her helper, she almost managed everything on her own. I am really proud of her. It's good to know she enjoys cooking, and I can slowly let her cook more different dishes. Do you like pancakes? How do you make your pancakes?
She is such a cute little girl. We do no like pancakes, but we both like waffles.
She is very cute and very smart. How old is she?
• New Delhi, India
Wow .. she is really smart
@Icydoll (14440)
That's nice of your little girl helping and learning cooking.i love pancakes.
@Daelii (5005)
She's adorable! From scratch (kid with milk allergies). I personally like to add a little cinnamon or nutmeg or sometimes both to mine! My preference for just me is eggs + banana to make a carb friendly alternative.
Aww how adorable the photo of her preparing the pancakes. I loved when my kids were small and wanted to help.
Pancakes are a hit with kids . . . that's pretty much how we started our kids cooking too! They learn to measure ingredients, "dump" the ingredients in the bowl, mix, heat up the pan, watch the time on cooking, etc . . . and the fun part is to eat them . We make pancakes from scratch (lots of online recipes out there - but it's all essentially the same ingredients) - the box mix is too sweet for us. What a big girl your daughter is now - so cute!!
• Peoria, Arizona
Aww that is so sweet! It is so good for kids to learn how to make meals. Also, yes we love pancakes here haha
@prashu228 (25820)
Awesome..hope you really had good meal today
This is such a good skill for your daughter to learn. We both love pancakes and have them from time to time.
@Teekaaa (5639)
Wow..she's so so cute! You are a lucky mom!