Sweets before or after meals!!

@Teekaaa (5753)
Some say that we have to eat sweets before meals and some say that we have to eat sweets at the end! There is always a dilemma that exists in my mind on this! Some says, if we eat sweets before meals it helps in proper digestion of the food; And some says, if we eat sweets at the end it slows down the digestion process..! But in my tradition,we used to eat sweets before having meals!! What about you friends? Do you eat sweets before meals or at the end? Share your views friends.. Image courtesy Google.
• New Delhi, India
In my country we usually eat deserts and sweets after meals.
@Teekaaa (5753)
Ha ha..we both are from same country..lol Oh.. sweets after meals..! Is there any reason for that? Do you think eating sweets after meals slow down the digestion process?
• New Delhi, India
@Teekaaa I hardly eat anything sweet. I try to avoid these unwanted calories
@nomus24g (24431)
I dont know about others...but mostly I have sweets after a heavy meal
I think I should eat sweets when I want one. it will make me feel better to do it that way. Breakfast,lunch dinner,snack even in the middle of the night.
I agree with you @sharon6345.
@jstory07 Bless you Judy it's the one way for me to love it.
I have no doubts, sweets are always after the meal. Nobody in our country eat the sweets before meals.
@Daelii (5817)
A couple of friends that are nutritionist got me into the habit of eating it before a meal. It helps prevent over eating so you don't force that little slice of pie "because" you deserved it and want it.
@Icydoll (23536)
I rare eat sweets .. I think is better to eat after meals. Just avoid eating it after dinner. Night time sweets are not good
@Rick1950 (1565)
• Lima, Peru
If I'm hungry I will have sweets before lunch, but it is used to have sweets after meals.
I eat sweets hours later. I do not eat that much at a time.
We are eating sweets at the end the meal except fruits.Fruits should be eaten at the start of the meal to aid in the absorption of nutrients.Nutrients will be absorb well if your stomach is empty.
@prashu228 (25589)
I dont have such habit ..i eat when ever i feel like..
• Cuddalore, India
I used to eat sweets before meals!!!
@m_audrey6788 (13661)
It depends on my mood