My newest painting

@riverwild (1271)
I haven't been painting much, but here is my newest one. It is acrylic, from my art journal. I will be going to some art galleries on valentine's day to check out what's new. Just for fun, I don't plan on buying anything. I couldn't afford to anyway. I just dream that I will be there someday.
@renicemae (3352)
Wow. You paint? That's good. It's an abstract right? What's the meaning behind that?
Keep that dream alive as your talent is quite good !
@riverwild (1271)
Thank you erika!
@riverwild from one artist to another, I know how difficult it is to get out there no matter how talented we are so I am giving you as much support as possible--- never give up and nice to make your acquaintance !
@riverwild (1271)
@enlightenedpsych2 nice to meet you too Erika!
You did an absolutely beautiful job.
@aureliah (16089)
Wow Wow I love paintings and I'm in love with this one.
@Rick1950 (1565)
• Lima, Peru
Your painting looks interesting. It is an abstract painting. Isn't it? I paint watercolors. I like to paint landscapes.
I liked it.the colors are neat there.
@Icydoll (19209)
Very nice .I'm not good at abstract paintings..but I love to paint.
I love the colors you used!!!
@BarBaraPrz (19822)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Do you have a title for this painting?
@AKRao24 (17943)
Don't be disheartened dear friend one day you will achieve what you wanted to do...just have patience...though I am not a critic I know something about painting as I used to paint when I was in college....from that experience I feel that there is a hidden artist in you and he will make you to achieve your goal! Thanks! God bless!