Human dictionary

Elberton, Georgia
My daughter can't spell well. She always asks me how to spell the word. I spell the word slowly, 2 letters at a time until I get to the end of the word. I got the idea for this discussion from Anna. She wrote a discussion about February. Anyway, I'm a pretty good speller because my mother was a perfectionist in my spelling homework. Did you gave anyone driving you to do well in spelling or other stuff.?
Are you back home with her now? I did read you were out of the other location. I forgot. It's nice to help her too. My phone rings with someone who needs that at times. I think it's nice.
• Elberton, Georgia
Yes, I'm home for good IBM hysteria own too me with my own kids. I count my Silas my kid too. My daughter email, my daughter also enjoys me being home too,
I usually did not have a problem with spelling. It was math that gave me a problem.
• Elberton, Georgia
Math is my problem too. It's borrowing subtraction I have a problem with.
@OreoBrownie Me too.
I always break in down to two part was a good speller I say the word to my self and then slowly write it down.
• Elberton, Georgia
That's a good way to spell.
@OreoBrownie this is how I learn in school
I guess if anything drove me was that I came from an intelligent family, and I wanted to live up to them. I appreciate anyone who uses "loose" and "lose" correctly.
• Elberton, Georgia
Lol. I say the same thing.
I am not a good speller and I am a teacher. I have trouble with er, and or at the end of words. I am very good with a dictionary!
• Elberton, Georgia
I used to keep a dictionary and thesorus by me when I wrote. I learned a lot that I didn't get right by using them.
• Russian Federation
I have recently had tea with a speech therapist, and she told me that if you are 10y.o. and you pronounce a sound wrong, you should spend 10 years on training and special exercises to change it. If you are 50y.o., you need 50 years to change your defect, and so on.
@Plethos (10315)
I cant remember, i just liked making mistakes.