Me Before You Movie

@ebanreb (6447)
Last night i watched the movie Me Before You. The movie is really beautiful. A movie where sporty and adventurous man got tied of his wheelchair due to his accident. Until one day a chatty lady was hired by her mother to take good care of him. The days went until they feel in love with each other but the saddest part Will wanted to end his life. This movie really touches my heart and until now i feel the pain and loneliness because will in the end died
@cttolledo (4712)
I like the book than the movie. A lot of scenes not included in the movie though its given because a film has a limited time only.
@cttolledo (4712)
@ebanreb yeah. The emotional part for me was the scene wherein the soundtrack " photograph " was played. This is kind of movie that I wanna watch all over again. Though it has a sad ending, the moral lesson you will get out of this movie is really worth it.
@ebanreb (6447)
@cttolledo Yeah but I want good ending I mean happy ending. For the two character enjoy life and happiness
@cttolledo (4712)
@ebanreb Actually yes. But you liked it right? this movie will help you to realize the essence of time and what really love is all about.
I hate the movie... I hate sad endings and never intend to buy the book, because the second part of the book is that the girl find someone new. She deserve to be happy... but I saw a lot of things in real life saying they will love each other forever but find themselves ended up in different arms. I just want to watch movie with a happy ever after having the same people from start to end loving one another.
@ebanreb (6447)
So true. I thought the ending was good so i decided to finished the movie but it didnt so until now I am emotional for the sad ending.
@ebanreb Hahahahah I feel you... I never watched Titanic... but sad to say I have watched the very first Titanic movie... I didn't even know that I a watching Titanic. But never did I let myself watch Di Carpios... hahahaha!
@ebanreb (6447)
@luisadannointed Hahaha ok. I love the first Titanic
It was a sad but good movie.
@ebanreb (6447)
Yeah my friend a good but sad movie.
Hello @ebanreb I think I am familiar with this movie. I've seen the scenes in youtube and it was such captivating sad ending.
@aureliah (16195)
I hope that he did not end up ending his life.
@ebanreb (6447)
Yeah He should enjoy life with his new found love
Damn.. I was gonna watch this movie.. but now I'll not..
@ebanreb (6447)
hahaha sorry for my review of this movie
@Teekaaa (5644)
Wow...it will be really a nice movie i guess! I'll check it later!
@ebanreb (6447)
Nice movie but the end is sadness.
I donĀ“t like to watch films or read books when I know the end.