Playing hide and seek!

My back was aching so I went upstairs to lay down & rest. I heard my fiancé downstairs blending, figured he was blending his protein shake. Later, I hear him walk up the stairs so I hid under the blankets. His hands were full with 2 cups so he stomped his foot on the bed & didn't feel I was there or hear me say hey! So, he went in the other room, then another room. Then finally he returned back in the room I was in & opened the closet. Then, I went boo from under the blankets. Luckily he doesn't get scared like me or else he would have spilled the drinks! He made himself a protein shake and made me a berry smoothie. Was so sweet But we got a good laugh in. When was the last time you played a childish game? As a child I didn't like playing hide and seek that much because ... I got scared of checking in some areas like the garage
@nomus24g (18377)
I was a notorious kid...used to often play hide n seek with neighboring kids. Earlier (atleast 3 decades back) our towns n cities had electricity problem n had frequent power-cuts & that was the time we preferred playing the game. However, I used to play prank...while others were hiding, I used to happily go home n have my lunch n take rest...by the time my friends realized that they have been cheated, it was too late. And next day they would revolt n not make me a part of their game Aahhh...those were childhood days
Hahaha what a prankster! Haha going home and enjoying yourself when everyone is trying to look for you How evil, I'd totally not want to play with you. I hated it when people would hide in scary places that I won't check!
@nomus24g (18377)
@infatuatedbby Now u might wonder, what made them reinstate me in their gang again....well, I owned a Football, a cricket bat, badminton racket etc...so I was a pampered kid within my friend circle...any team game wasnt possible without my playing device
@nomus24g hahahah no wonder you were re-invited because you were the one with all the equipment lol!
@dodo19 (29255)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It can be fun to play hide and seek. I’ve always enjoyed playing that game. Still kinda do.
Its fun here and there, I didn't like looking in scary spots though! :)
Aren't you the big tease!
Yep! It was funny because my toes were sticking out but he didn't see cause he didn't turn on the lights
@mandala100 (28305)
@infatuatedbby I always love to play hide and seek my friend. It's a very exciting game for me back then.
As a child I would be so scared to search the garage
@Mshafeeq (1554)
• Bangalore, India
Nice game hope you had a good time.
My grandchildren always love to play hide and seek Actually I don't think you ever get too old to play
@galileo2008 (1142)
My husband and I sometimes kid around. I sometimes surprise him by scaring him and he always get surprised.
Girl if you checked the garbage you were not playing the right game. I played that for ever and loved it. I would get in the back of the closet. Put the hanging clothes down and rest. It was a laugh for days because no one thought to move the clothes.
@bebuddy (273)
I also played in my childhood my fav game no need to run
I would have wanted the protein shake badly enough that I wouldn't have had the patience to hide.
the last time was 1990
@ebanreb (5917)
Even at my age now sometimes I enjoyed playing with my nephews and nieces. I think becoming old is not a barrier not to play child games. In our heart we still feel young.
Last night. My husband and I had a tickling match. I lost.
@Icydoll (4235)
Only in childhood... never played it in recent times. But I love it play
I think it's a very long time that I do not play a childish game, I jump rope time by time.
That's so funny - you hid yourself well! And yes, very sweet of your fiancé to make you a smoothie ! I used to love hide and seek - I was always the small one, so I was hard to find! I think my kids picked up on that - when they play, they are usually the last to be found too .
That was nice of him to get the drinks ready,
If there's one game I didn't enjoy as a child, it was hide and seek. The idea of hiding and seeking someone in hiding just didn't give me the idea of fun.
Very nice of him and, glad he didn't spill them.
@yugocean (6526)
I still play with my niece; almost every day expect some times.