Playing hide and seek!

My back was aching so I went upstairs to lay down & rest. I heard my fiancé downstairs blending, figured he was blending his protein shake. Later, I hear him walk up the stairs so I hid under the blankets. His hands were full with 2 cups so he stomped his foot on the bed & didn't feel I was there or hear me say hey! So, he went in the other room, then another room. Then finally he returned back in the room I was in & opened the closet. Then, I went boo from under the blankets. Luckily he doesn't get scared like me or else he would have spilled the drinks! He made himself a protein shake and made me a berry smoothie. Was so sweet But we got a good laugh in. When was the last time you played a childish game? As a child I didn't like playing hide and seek that much because ... I got scared of checking in some areas like the garage
My grandchildren always love to play hide and seek Actually I don't think you ever get too old to play
Nope never too old to play childhood games. :)
@nomus24g (23789)
I was a notorious kid...used to often play hide n seek with neighboring kids. Earlier (atleast 3 decades back) our towns n cities had electricity problem n had frequent power-cuts & that was the time we preferred playing the game. However, I used to play prank...while others were hiding, I used to happily go home n have my lunch n take rest...by the time my friends realized that they have been cheated, it was too late. And next day they would revolt n not make me a part of their game Aahhh...those were childhood days
Hahaha what a prankster! Haha going home and enjoying yourself when everyone is trying to look for you How evil, I'd totally not want to play with you. I hated it when people would hide in scary places that I won't check!
@nomus24g (23789)
@infatuatedbby Now u might wonder, what made them reinstate me in their gang again....well, I owned a Football, a cricket bat, badminton racket etc...so I was a pampered kid within my friend circle...any team game wasnt possible without my playing device
@nomus24g hahahah no wonder you were re-invited because you were the one with all the equipment lol!
• Pamplona, Spain
I never stop playing childish games really. It all depends and that was so nice of him to make you that drink.
At any age we can be a child still. :) Yes, it was a nice surprise and nice of him to make the smoothie. He made me more too the other day :)
• Pamplona, Spain
@infatuatedbby How lovely that is really nice of him. He is a treasure for you for sure.
@zarlamain (24892)
That is so sweet! I haven't played a game like this in a long time. I don't even remember the last time I did. I hope you enjoyed the beverages!
He's been making a lot of homemade smoothies & its amazing and healthy. :)
@zarlamain (24892)
@infatuatedbby So healthy! Very nice!
@zarlamain Thank you. It is much more fresh and healthier.
@yugocean (8492)
I still play with my niece; almost every day expect some times.
Aw so cute! I love playing with my niece and nephew hide and seek as well.
@yugocean (8492)
@infatuatedbby hide and seek is one our our favourite child play; we also play jumping and racing.
@yugocean oh yes jumping and racing around like tag.
the last time was 1990
That is my birthday yr :)
@infatuatedbby you mean youre only 28 now
@Strawberry18 I will be turning 28 in June yes
I think it's a very long time that I do not play a childish game, I jump rope time by time.
Jump rope is always nice. :) I loved to hula hoop now I am not very good at it anymore.
@infatuatedbby I also loved the hula hoop, I wonder where is mine.
@LadyDuck I still have mine but I am not good at it anymore. I will have to practice again! :)
That's so funny - you hid yourself well! And yes, very sweet of your fiancé to make you a smoothie ! I used to love hide and seek - I was always the small one, so I was hard to find! I think my kids picked up on that - when they play, they are usually the last to be found too .
Hahah, I would be so scared to be the last to be found and hiding quietly for a long time. But that's always the winner!
@infatuatedbby When my daughter was in 3rd grade, they had a drill in school in case a shooter came . The kids were instructed to hide - and apparently it took a long time to find my daughter. Her teacher told me she would be good in the Hunger Games .
@much2say Hahah I would want to hide where your daughter hid too!! Spill the secret where she hid hehe.
@anikoonline (3198)
• Hungary
It must have been very funny. It is childish but it is also great. We often behave childish with my boyfriend, we like laughing.
Yes it is nice to have some childish moments. Not always serious is fun! We have to let loose & have fun at times
• Hungary
@infatuatedbby Yes, I don't like when someone takes itself too seriuosly. :)
@anikoonline Theres a time and place for serious talk :)
I would have wanted the protein shake badly enough that I wouldn't have had the patience to hide.
I don't like protein shakes but got a nice smoothie.
@infatuatedbby - I like to make a big smoothie when I get back from a long ride.
@teamfreak16 Very healthy and delicious :)
Girl if you checked the garbage you were not playing the right game. I played that for ever and loved it. I would get in the back of the closet. Put the hanging clothes down and rest. It was a laugh for days because no one thought to move the clothes.
Lol you must have really good hiding spots as a kid huh!!
@infatuatedbby a big amount of space was nice.
@ebanreb (6939)
Even at my age now sometimes I enjoyed playing with my nephews and nieces. I think becoming old is not a barrier not to play child games. In our heart we still feel young.
Yes totally - young at heart. Never to old to play a childhood game. I like to play hide and seek with my niece and nephew too.
@ebanreb (6939)
@infatuatedbby Thanks my friend.
Last night. My husband and I had a tickling match. I lost.
Tickling is a good one too!! I always have to win!! haha
@Icydoll (22587)
Only in childhood... never played it in recent times. But I love it play
It was a popular childhood memory game. Never too old to play hide and seek. :)
@Icydoll (22587)
@Mshafeeq (1557)
• Bangalore, India
Nice game hope you had a good time.
Thanks - we had a good time.
@galileo2008 (1147)
My husband and I sometimes kid around. I sometimes surprise him by scaring him and he always get surprised.
Same here and vice versa. Always nice to be kids at heart at times too.
@bebuddy (269)
I also played in my childhood my fav game no need to run
Yep no need to run :)
That was nice of him to get the drinks ready,
Yes it was. I love homemade blended smoothies.
@dodo19 (33043)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It can be fun to play hide and seek. I’ve always enjoyed playing that game. Still kinda do.
Its fun here and there, I didn't like looking in scary spots though! :)
Aren't you the big tease!
Yep! It was funny because my toes were sticking out but he didn't see cause he didn't turn on the lights