Need quick tutorial on computers?

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I have a questions that i hope one of you more technical people cab explain. I see a lot of fellow my lotters add a link to a youtube video, or perhaps a news site linking us readers to a certain article. My question is regardless if it from a news site, or youtube video, how would i link a video or a news story to make it so my reader can get right to what i am sharing without having to type in the link themselves? I see mant people do it, but have no idea how they do it. Can somebody tell me the easiest way possible in easiest terms? Photo is mind of my kitten onnie hugging a teddy my sister had made for me using one of daddy's flannel shirts she snuck out of my house. The teddy bear sits on my couch all day to remind me of daddy all day long. Onyx is hugging it as he wishes he could be his grand cat if he were still alive
I see you have the information you want but what a kind sister you have to make a teddy for you and Onyx.
Yes, my big sis is the best! My problem is that i asked her how she got the shirt out of my house and she replid she does a lot around my house without me noticing!
@kobesbuddy (46444)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Oh my gosh, what a sweet thing your sister did, for you! Making that teddy bear for you, was so kind Dad is smiling down from Heaven at you, every single day:)
Yes, i thought so also! I got it a little later than Christmas as the lady who made it for my sister was not done with it yet
@kobesbuddy (46444)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Marty1 That was so sweet, Lisa having this made out of your Dad's shirt:) Onyx is happy to have a playmate, also! LOL
@kobesbuddy yes he loves my teddy bear!
You got good advice here, it is not difficult.
I did get good advice! It does not seem as diffucult as i thought it would be
@Asylum (48281)
• Manchester, England
As a few members have already mentioned, just open the video and copy the URL from the address bar. You can now just paste this into Mylot and the link will be created.
Thank you! Very good instructions!
@lovebuglena (6387)
• Staten Island, New York
I think you just copy the URL of the webpage and paste it directly into the discussion.
Thank you, i will try that!
Copy and paste is such a good one to know on such things.
Thank you! I forgot about doing that! I don't do that often so it slipped my mind.
@Marty1 .......I do it a lot. I remember when a coworker showed me how to do.
@celticeagle I am glad that coworker showed you so you could share with me!
@kobesbuddy (46444)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Here's the photo of Kobe, after he buried the paper plate!
Thank you so much! I just love Kobe! He is such a precious doggie!
@kobesbuddy (46444)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Marty1 You are very welcome, sweet lady! See all the snow on his nose? lol
@kobesbuddy Looks like my nose after I brush my teeth! Lol! Really i do get some on my face!
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
It is just an copy paste thing. very easy
Thank you! It does sound very easy!
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
@Marty1 It is. When you wanna post something will see it is very easy.
@gaianoor I hope so as I am not that great at operating a computer!
Aww, sweet little Onyx needs his very own teddy. I see that your question has been answered. Easy peasy!
Yes, Onyx loves his teddy, and he lets me keep it on his couch! That is his couch where he naps in the evening before he comes into our bed with me between 10-midnight most nights!
@Marty1 I love the blankets!
@thelme55 (14571)
What a good idea from your sister to make a toy for your cat. I read that you have the answer now to your question.
I am sorry I did not explain myself better, The teddy bear is mine that my sister had somebody who lives by her make for me out of my dad's shirt who passed away eight years ago this August. it is one of his flannel shirts he wore a lot. I keep it on my couch and my cat was really stretching and it looked like he was hugging it. My cat didn't know daddy as he is only going to celebrate his 10th month birthday this month
@thelme55 (14571)
@Marty1 I see. Thanks for the explanation.
I know you have the answer already so I won't bother answering it again. That is a very cute teddy.
Thank you! The teddy is named after Daddy, so i call him Freddy after him since it was his shirt that is the material of Freddy!
What a wonderful picture. My husband copies and pastes the links when he does things like that for me I believe.
Thank you for the comment about the picture! My kitten is my pride and joy! I don't use copy and paste much but will try to start!
@pitsipeahie (2214)
I think your question has already been answered by other myLotters. I'd just like to say that you've got a special teddy there! You're sister is so sweet and your cat sure loves the teddy.
Thank you! I do have the best big sis ever! I do think my kitten loves the teddy bear. The teddy bear is on my kitten's couch where he naps in the evening before he comes to bed with me around 10 pm to midnight
@hereandthere (31031)
i keep the page of the news article open as another tab while i'm writing the post. then i copy/paste the link under the post then submit. your teddy bear is unique. i liked the collar and buttons.
I am sorry, but I have no idea how to use tabs, that is a question to ask in the future. Thanks for liking my teddy bear!
Hope you got it all figured out and, pretty cool cat there.
I think that i know what to do now but not entirely sure until I try it! Thank for saying i have a cool cat! I told him, and he blushed! He is a very humble cat! i tell him he has to get used to it as he is so good looking! And charming personality!
@averygirl72 (16656)
I tried it many times and it works. But one of my link didn't change. I just copy and paste. Nice teddy bear
I will try it! Thank you for liking my teddy bear named freddy after daddy!
I just copy and paste the link from youtube or whatever it is that I'd like to share and then paste it into the bottom portion of my topic. I hope that this helps!
Thank you my friend! I will try it! It has helped a lot!
You got your answer. What a cutie he is!
@garymarsh6 (14075)
People have already told you how to do it so you won't need my input here! Good luck I hope you can sort it out now!