Yoga looks painful.

I was laying in bed and flipped on the the tv. I checked more of the free channels on the roku. I saw this one with yoga for a long while. Well it turns out I have plenty of classes online. I was watching a few sessions. That downward dog would kill me. LOl I wish you the best if you can do that. Have you enjoyed this before?
@averygirl72 (16634)
I actually haven't tried yoga. Maybe try the easy ones
That would not be possible right now. Maybe soon for sure.
@kobesbuddy (49765)
• East Tawas, Michigan
With yoga, you don't have to be able to do all those moves. Just the ones you're comfortable with. It's mostly to empty out a person's thoughts anyway, a relaxation method.
You know that is what I was thinking as I was watching. But what she does with her back I am sure not right now is possible.
@kobesbuddy (49765)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@sharon6345 Just don't worry about doing all that she's doing. A couple moves is good, at the very start.
@kobesbuddy I am not for sure it's always here for me to try. it won't be anytime today for sure.
I am no where near flexible but I try to do some here and there.
You can sure move better than me. Lol
@sharon6345 Just a little! I am not fast moving anymore!
@infatuatedbby OH yeah well as long as you can manage from day to day. You are ok. I will hope it anyway.
@KristenH (24380)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Yoga's not painful. It's supposed to relax you and make you flexible. It would take you awhile to get used to it and feel better afterward as a newbie. I don't think it would kill you to do that backbend. I can do that for sure. Yes I have.
I am sure of it being that your active in it. I can't bend right now. I can walk though as the lower half is not as bad. I am glad I saw it though.
@KristenH (24380)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@sharon6345 Oh my. Go slow and at your pace. Do it at your own level.
@KristenH Yes will I know that is the best advice for me too. Thank you so much.
I am very flexible but less now as an adult since I'm not jumping around doing splits and walk over and things anymore. I do enjoy yoga. I have a light case of scoliosis and my muscles get tensed up and very sore. Yoga helps with it a lot.
I am going to try it when b is here to lotion .my back
Be careful and do not overdue anything! It might be great for you but I'm so worried anything you do could hurt you :( Maybe look up online yoga stretches for fibromyalgia.
At first if youre not used to it it must be painful though its funny i havent tried that too
Oh I am not a pro at any rate. I am use to working out. It's not that at all. It's the pain in my body that stops me. I was a member of the gym and it became impossible to work out. I did not know at the time it was due to an illness. I was just let to believe I was getting old. I can walk better than bending and lifting. so for sure at times I can work out.
@sharon6345 its a difference situation already if youre ill
@sallypup (27508)
• Moses Lake, Washington
For sure I can not do yoga. NO back kicks with my feet. That would put my spine into a screaming fit. BUT I can and do various exercises in the warm water pool. When I'm not ill like right now. Just go easy and stretch. Even standing as tall as you can, then looking up at the ceiling, believe it or not, that is an exercise and its good for you.
I use to loft my feet while leaning on the wall. That was also nice. I would stand tall.
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i want to Learn youga
It's pretty easy for the most part. I think if I were not in pain I would be doing the beginning stages for sure.
@Icydoll (22570)
Whatever we do either yoga or excercise..first we have to do warm up stretching moves .so that we don't have muscle pains.
That is very true and often time I was able to do it before working out. I miss it very much. Thank you.
No I just swim and walk. Nothing painful for me to do.
B said when I am ready to swim he will bring me but i hate to be a burden. When I get my transportion it would be nice to get to go. It's in another town.
I have never done yoga. Just getting out of bed is punishment enough for my body.
@prashu228 (25797)
I tired and left.. not my cup of tea