Financial Difficulties

@ebanreb (6935)
Yesterday my mom told me to pay electric and water bills tomorrow. So my salary for this half month will be use for the payment of all these bills. Need to sacrifice to the highest level. I dont want to argue with my mom. Lord Guide me always and give me strength to overcome these struggles that my family is now facing
@oahuwriter (2758)
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
Does the Philippines have something like benefits.gov for their citizens? Here in America there is benefits.gov, which you can apply for things like SNAP or foodstamps, Rental Subsidies-this helps you pay for rent and more help. I found this site for health care in the Philippines: I don't know if you have these institutions in the Philippines to help you: http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/charities_and_organizations_th.html I found this site too for help: https://www.gov.ph/health-and-social-services Good luck and God help you and your family. Take care. Amen. Please research to make sure everything is legit too.
Philippine Medical Insurance. We urge that you and your family members sign up for PhilHealth and make sure the annual fees are paid.
@ebanreb (6935)
Yeah we have that agency but for health only my friend. Anyways thank you so much for the advice.
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
@ebanreb You are very welcome. I hope things change for you and your family. Take care.
@ebanreb (6935)
@oahuwriter Thank you because you are a blessing to everybody. i will pray to Our Lady of Manaoag to give you more strength and for your safety. Our Lady of Manaoag is our patron here in Manaoag
@averygirl72 (16634)
My eldest sister give enough money to pay for electric and water bills. My father for our daily meals and my brother for our groceries. I hope you have other family members who shares the expenses with you
@ebanreb (6935)
No more because all of them has their own family. I am the only one left.
@averygirl72 (16634)
@ebanreb I see and understand now. So you just look after your own needs and your parents. Your siblings have their own life now at least they are independent now
@ebanreb (6935)
@averygirl72 No my brother and sister is still depending on me most of the time my friend.
I can fully understand your situation, Life is not easy these days as the cost had risen over the last ten years. If you're not married or have a relationship yet then you're still lucky. It gets to be more expensive and the person changes and starts dating or cheating with some one else.
This is Why I Will Never Get Married MGTOW 101 *Get my FREE BOOK:* https://www.mgtow101.com/ebook If you like my videos please support my work: My Bitcoin ad...
@ebanreb (6935)
Yeah I think marriage will be the last thing to do. I have to help first my family
@ebanreb Good thinking. It's for the best for now. I mean a lot of good looking people had been cheated on as well, no exception.
Money problems are always difficult to face. I hope you overcome your situation.
@ebanreb (6935)
I wish too my friend. Thank you
@ebanreb (6935)
@marguicha Thank you
@Ithink (10607)
I hope things improve for you, I know what it is like to live check to check.
@ebanreb (6935)
Yeah I hope so my friend. God is a great provider.
@sw8sincere (4672)
I hope things will be better for you someday.
@ebanreb (6935)
I hope so my friend.
@ali9090 (28)
• Dubai, United Arab Emirates
bro it is difficult to manage the financial problems at home if we have a little salary
@ebanreb (6935)
Yeah that is true. Thank you my friend
That was nice that you helped your mom. If your still living at home it would only be right. You will be ok.
@ebanreb (6935)
Thank you my friend. I hope all these struggles that my family is going through will end sooner.
• Pleasant Hill, California
You live at home with your mom? Does she work too?
@ebanreb (6935)
Yeah my friend I live with my mom. No she is not working.
@Plethos (10304)
Help out when and asked to help.
@thelme55 (14722)
That is nice of you to help your family with paying the bills.
Half a months pay on water and electric alone eek
I know you can make it friend
@mandala100 (46248)
@ebanreb Yes my friend we are all struggling in this life and sometimes we experience financial pressures and how to make ends meet.