Welcome mylot friends.

Good day to you one and all. I was hoping to see you all having a wonderful time here. I was gone a little while reading the blogs that I subscribe to. I got to thinking about something I read here yesterday. I was wondering if you could tell me what mylot.com is to you. If that is confusing let me know I will try to fix it. Over all I have an idea of what mylot means to me. I was searching the question on google.com. This was the first thing to pop up....Copy and pasted word for word. Thank You. myLot is a online community with a huge number of members from all over the world will be discussing different topics of everyday life. myLot is a unique and funny place where members can discuss whatever they want. I hope you have a great day and find the time to answer this. Take care.
For me Mylot is a place where I have many friends to share in my joy and sorrows of life, to give an encouraging word, to pray for others and tell them about God and to enjoy a small bonus for having a great time here! =)
Oh your a wonderful person for that. I am blessed to have you comment that for sure. I hope to continue to see you have this site for sure. Have a nice time here today. Thank you.
@sharon6345 Aw, thank you! The only good in me comes from my Heavenly Father. =) I hope you have a lovely day and week!
@LovingMyBabies Yes I will do that if at all possible. Thank you.
To me, it's a wonderful place to relax, gab, and discover with my virtual friends from around the world.
Thank you D and I am enjoying it with you.
@sharon6345 You're welcome and that means a lot to me.
MyLot is a place where I can share whatever is on my mind without someone condemning me or looking down on me. It's a place where I can learn about the different cultures around the globe. It's a place where I can learn new words and phrases for those cultures. It's a place where I can laugh and mourn. It's a place of sharing and caring.
Oh how nice I am glad to know that. I just left your post and look here. That is nice thank you. I agree.
A place to post my writings and earn a few pennies in the process.
You do a very good job that is for sure.
@Blondie2222 (21415)
It is a place where I can talk about my thoughts and feelings & share with all of you. I can meet new friends & just have a great time.
That is what I learned day one of me joining. Thank you.
@Blondie2222 (21415)
@sharon6345 your welcome.
yes thats what mylot is to me also. take care too
Thank you very much.
Welcome to all Mylot users
That is nice thank you.
I have seen 4 posts like this now I guess this is quite a heated subject lately. Mylot is a place I can come and write about almost anything I want to. No one knows me in real life so I can feel less judged. It is a place where I find many kind people with interesting stories to share. I get to socialize here in a way I cannot anywhere else.
That is very good. I will update u in a min. I am working on something. Have a good night.
@1creekgirl (10163)
MyLot is a community of friends where we can get to know each other, rant when we need to, pray for each other, and learn things from people in other countries that I never would know, otherwise.
That is very sweet of you Vicki, I adore that very much. I thank you for the nice comment.
I really do feel blessed to be able to communicate with people from so many different countries. MyLot is a place to learn and a place to enjoy.
Thank you I truly feel the same way you do.
Good morning there.Sounds like your off to a good start there?
You too do you have something to add? I hope so. Thank you. I will see you soon.
To me Mylot is a fun place to be to relax between my other tasks.
a sure fire place for sure. Thank you.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
this is where I can get my peace when my day has gone up side down & here lately I have had a lot of them days that I have to get some peace.
That is a nice thing I have found as well. I am happy that here s the place you can find that as well. I am one who does too. Thank you and have a nice time today.
@sjvg1976 (18380)
For me mylot is a place where I feel comfortable to discuss anything which I will hesitate to do in my real life.
@db20747 (7510)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Mylot is a great site I found. And I communicate with some fun and interesting people I love to talk to everyday!
My lot is full of wonderful people like you where we share our life and time together.