What an awkward situation-mylotting on my tablet

@RodrickH (8700)
China
As you can see, when I mylotting on my tablet, the virtual keyboard is taken almost the screen what I can read is limited. What an awkward situation, when I type something I even can't see what I'm typing because that virtual keyboard, it's the system pre-installed virtual keyboard, maybe install another one will solve the problem, but I believe the default one is the best, I guess I'm wrong. Do you have the experience on mylotting on a tablet? Welcome to share your story.
yes same to me on my phone it covers the entire screen t hough you can type but you cant see what youre typing its annoying so i better just use my computer
@RodrickH (8700)
Yes, I can type but don't know what I was typing because the virtual keyboard is on there, that's unacceptable, maybe next time I'll use another keyboard to fix this
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Flip it the other way so you're holding it long ways, it doesn't cover the screen that way. Easy fix.
@RodrickH (8700)
Sometimes it may help, but not all the time
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@RodrickH Just get a keyboard then, and yeah it does. I used to mylot from my tablet all the time, and I just switched so it was long ways.
@RodrickH (8700)
@thislittlepennyearns Good idea, akeyboard will make the experience of mylotting on a tablet pleasant
@Icydoll (19135)
It's difficult ...:(
@miketagz (7496)
How's so difficult. What browser do you use?
@RodrickH (8700)
That's true, you can imagine how struggle I am when mylotting on my tablet
I have never used a tablet for mylotting - but I was forced to use my phone for a couple of days when my laptop fell ill. Mylotting with my phone was not a pleasant experience.
@miketagz (7496)
I think its an hardware issue, you should check if your laptop is full of dust below the fans and if it's heat resistant, you should consider if your hard drive is broke or your built in graphics card has not enough thermal paste. Mostly old laptop versions in 90's to 2005 are prone to overheating. I recommend laptops manufactured in 2010, mostly intel i3 i5 or i7 processors are heat resistant and durable.
@RodrickH (8700)
I agree, use mobile device to mylot is not a good idea, it can only be used when our pc have some problems
@miketagz (7496)
Dude, I have an idea. Install Hackers Keyboard on Playstore and you can customize the keyboard size since you are using tablet. It works on any android version. Effective 100%.
I have a laptop so luckily don't have this problem. I think you can probably change your settings in some way.
@RodrickH (8700)
Yes, I think so, I will try to figure out how to solve this problem
@wanghui (113)
Yes, mine too,I try it right now