Becoming incresingly frustrated with this eBay seller.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
You'll remember last week I became annoyed that when I received two orders from eBay that were ordered on the same day, but not the third one that was ordered that day as well. Anyway, I emailed the seller when it didn't show, and he said that it had been shipped the fifth and to give it 4-7 days and get in touch with him again. So I did that, today was day seven and still nothing in the mail. So I emailed him a little bit ago after checking the mail, and he's changed his tune. Saying that even though he said it was mailed the fifth and that it was marked as mailed the fifth it didn't get shipped till the seventh. This really annoyed me. If it wasn't mailed till the seventh why on earth would you mark it as the fifth and why would you tell me you mailed it the fifth. Not to mention this is a valentines day present. And that day is in two days. UGH!
@kobesbuddy (40965)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Apparently, that man wasn't telling the truth. Consider yourself lucky, if it comes at all:(
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Oh I will raise hell. I will get it refunded if doesn't show up tomorrow.
@kobesbuddy (40965)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@thislittlepennyearns I know a few people who had problems like this, EBay took care of it quickly.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@kobesbuddy I usually don't have a problem with them and I shop with them just about every week.
yes its frustrating thats another thing why i dont buy much online because sometimes sellers are incompetent and delivery might be late
Some sellers are not honest. Sad to hear that.
@Ithink (10715)
Sounds like he wasn't truthful, hope it shows up tomorrow.
@tammys85 (9632)
What's his feedback score? I would contact eBay if it doesn't show up soon.
People online will tell you anything..it really stinks..I have dealt with some very inconsiderate people. I have to say I didn't know people could act the way some of these buyers, sellers and room renters online have acted..very disappointing!
@1creekgirl (9913)
You can give him a negative feedback.
@Plethos (9656)
This is why i dont lime buying from non-company sellers on ebay
@moffittjc (41198)
• Gainesville, Florida
The only bad part about buying things online, is having to wait for delivery. Maybe someday soon delivery in 24 hours or less will be a standard thing, but until then we play the waiting game for our online orders.
I hope it comes soon.
You know never to buy from him again.