Which do you prefer using an apps for communication or just the regular cellphone or phone.

@chavezrmc (5766)
I am just wondering that now a days of so many changes in the online world. Would you prefer to use an apps in your cellphone or tablet or just use the regular phone/cellphone for calling and communicating and connecting.
@kepweng (17784)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
im finding an Apps that i can get money
@chavezrmc (5766)
@kepweng i am not sure if there is an apps like that.
@dya80dya (4788)
I use the regular cellphone for calling and connecting.
@chavezrmc (5766)
I'm trying to find an apps that won't use too much data
@louievill (19359)
I use both, my post paid call and text plan and I also have messenger, wechat and viber apps.
@chavezrmc (5766)
I will check on these two apps
• Bogota, Colombia
I prefer apps, I try to avoid as much as possible to call, maybe if it is one of my closest friends, in that case one call its ok
@fearjp (371)
Personally, I would prefer both because I keep in touch with a lot of my family and friends. I think the only reason I say regular phone is because the price may be less if it is just for cost . I keep in touch with my family here a lot and friends so talking to them over the phone is no problem. The reason I also would choose cell phone app is because I have a lot of cousins and a friend from Mexico that get charged a lot for calling outside their country so communication apps are pretty much free and for unlimited as well. So we both can install that app and call anytime as long as we want lol.
@Icydoll (23567)
I prefer sometimes phone and sometimes apps.
@Mshafeeq (1555)
• Bangalore, India
I prefer cellphone as it is with me all the time but at home i use desktop and somtimes laptop.
@miketagz (7494)
It depends on your budget. For your safety while on the road trip, use basic phones for urgent meetings. Usually Smartphones are safe to use inside house. Although smartphones are at risk if stolen.
@xiaolisu (2309)
i don't use regular phone for calling, most of them i need to call in my app.
@prashu228 (25589)
I usually prefer the whatsapp