Images in the post, is it additional earnings?

@chavezrmc (5766)
Just notice some of the post that they are adding images, or pictures. Is there an additional point in this or an additional earning.
Images and pictures function as an attention grabber.
@chavezrmc (5766)
Which is good
John, I do not feel it is attention grabbing. I believe when someone puts a picture in the post they are emphazing a point.
@chavezrmc (5766)
@Hannihar yeah it can be that way, and it can be the other way around too. whichever it's still good that we are responding and sharing our thoughts. what do you think?
A nice photo may attract attention. That's all.
@chavezrmc (5766)
thanks, i think it really can help
• Staten Island, New York
It should be relevant to the discussion though. I wouldn't want someone to post a photo into their discussion just to attract readers when it has nothing to do with the topic of the discussion.
@lovebuglena Many readers find photos which have something to do with the discussion. Just check mine! :-)
I am also new to this site
@chavezrmc (5766)
We all can learn from every discussion
@chavezrmc (5766)
you go on posting and responding and you'll soon be used to what's in here. Good luck.
@Prdhan (602)
No problem.you can try here.
I dont think so. But i love including photos. Plus it might draw some people in to read your discussions anyway.
@chavezrmc (5766)
you give me an idea
@chavezrmc (5766)
@lnillerman i'm not sure if we can use pictures from online world, perhaps those who have an idea can share.
No, there is no additional earning and it does not increase your user activity number.
@Plethos (10412)
No idea. I just like to use my own photographs, im too lazy in looking up photos.
@chavezrmc (5766)
i will try soon how it is to use pictures and i will share whatever i have noticed.
@chavezrmc (5766)
@Plethos haven't tried yet but will do soon
@id_peace (7584)
I will like to think that it is the content that counts
@chavezrmc (5766)
Of course, but maybe there's really a point in doing. Maybe we can try it someday.
@maclanis (1576)
• Belgium
I've never really thought about it, but like other people are saying here, I think it's mainly for getting the attention of the readers. Images speak to people, so it's probably a bonus to add them to your discussions.
@chavezrmc (5766)
I am planning to do it soon, just to satisfy my curiosity
@lovebuglena (6844)
• Staten Island, New York
You don't earn for posting discussions so whether you have an image or not makes no difference. However, a picture can attract readers to your discussion and get them to leave a response, which can potentially increase earnings.
@chavezrmc (5766)
getting slowly your point, thanks
@Prdhan (602)
If an interesting picture makes your speech elegant but very good.If there is excess income then there is no question.It is good for all.
@chavezrmc (5766)
I think i will try it next time
@owlwings (39601)
• Cambridge, England
No. Nothing you do here earns you anything at all. Your earnings are based entirely on how much other people interact with your posts - by responding, commenting, 'liking' and so on. If an image is relevant to and illustrates a discussion well, it may encourage a few more people to interact with it. That is all.
@chavezrmc (5766)
thank you, i guess it can help
@wongchoiyee (7401)
I think no.