I wonder why they stopped selling it?

@LeaPea2417 (21102)
Toccoa, Georgia
During the holidays and then today, I was shopping at Wal-Mart and was going to buy a 12 pack of Coca Cola and both times, I looked and looked in the soda section and there was no Coca Cola products to be found. There were Pepsi Products and Sam's Cola Products etc, but not Coke. I know in the past, Coca Cola products were available at Wal-Mart. I am wondering if this is only happening in the store located in this town or if it is happening in the whole chain? Since I really want to buy some real thing Coke, I am going to buy some at Ingles Grocery in town tomorrow where I know I can find it.
can help you there.Do not touch the stuff.
@LeaPea2417 (21102)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I drink soda sparingly. I don't drink it all the time like some people do.
@LeaPea2417 It been years and years.Do not touch he stuff.No reason.
Oh, I read about this! It's a tax thing. I wish I remembered where I read it, but it is happening in a couple states. Argh! It's going to drive me nuts. Something about if you want to get it at Sam's or Walmart you'll have to go outside city limits. I am not explaining this well at all...
@patgalca (14480)
• Orangeville, Ontario
My grocery store stopped selling individual small cooking onions. I asked why and they said it was a matter of shelf space. I made them open a bag of onions so I could take a couple because a bag will go bad before I use them all. I am finding grocery shopping to be more and more difficult every time I shop. The reasons are usually discontinued items but some times it's just a matter of shelf space, which is a pain in the butt.
@inertia4 (27688)
That would be a great reason for me to stop shopping at Walmart. If they cannot carry Coca-Cola anymore, they are not a very good store. I am a big fan of Coke and always will be. Pepsi is the enemy.
@LeaPea2417 (21102)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I will drink Pepsi on occasion, but I do prefer Coke.
@inertia4 (27688)
@LeaPea2417 I am a hard core Coke fan. I am always loyal to the brands I do like.
@LeaPea2417 (21102)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@inertia4 I am the same.
I have no idea, we do not buy any kind of sodas.
@Plethos (10310)
if its like what someone said, if the reason is a tax, why then does it not affect pepsi ? soda discrimination !
@Courage7 (8230)
Very strange, I hope you can get some soon.
That seems strange. I wonder why that is.
Must be too expensive. Very hard to find 7-up too.
@akalinus (17510)
I drink Walmart's Diet Doctor Thunder. They do have Coke products on sale but they switch between specials on Coke and Pepsi. Whatever product is not on special seems to be not prominently displayed. You might have looked during a Pepsi period. My Doctor Thunder sometimes is not available because I think they are trying to sell something more expensive.
We don't drink soda, so can't help.
Hope you can find Coke. I don't drink it anymore. Here in Latvia even if they say it is the original Coke it always seems much too sweet.
@Fleura (7195)
Can't help I'm afraid, hope you find what you want!
I always buy the diet Sam's Cola, due to being cheap, but I will have to look if Coke is available at our Walmart.
do you have RC cola there?
Hmm I have no idea I'll have to do a search and see what I can find out.