All about that bass

Peoria, Arizona
And I wish they would get in treble. That isn't a relevant song anymore, I don't care. Every day there is this vehicle that drives with such loud bass. It literally makes my house shake. It is awful and it also makes my ear drums rattle and when I get ear aches, I want to take the thing that is stabbing my ears and you know...caress it lightly against the person's tires or...face. I don't care if your music is loud, music is fun. But serious bass, why, just why. What is the point? Especially when your car isn't even that cool! It is this SUV they have had for ages and has loud bass. Excuse me while I try to shake my ear drums back into place and prepare for the earthquake of bass tomorrow.
@Blondie2222 (21398)
People go by my house like that also and I hate it too, especially when I'm sleeping. Sorry you have to deal with that and it causes you to have ear aches.
• Peoria, Arizona
It is so annoying, but I guess just have to deal with it. I love the days when they don't go by.
@Blondie2222 (21398)
@DesirousDreamer yeah same here. Even though I live in the country my road is busy as it heads towards town and we get all kinds of loud vehicles i hate it too.
• Peoria, Arizona
@Blondie2222 My road is the only road that goes all the way through the neighbor, so a lot of traffic and a lot of loud vehicles. I don't care if the music is loud, it is just the bass haha
I've seen/heard cars like that . . . but the other day we were next to a motorcycle like that . . . I didn't know a motorcycle could go boom boom boom so loudly like that! I thought that was totally illegal - but I don't know. Why does anyone have to drive with music/bass turned up like that ?
• Peoria, Arizona
Holy cow, that doesn't even seem safe to do that on a motorcycle!
@DesirousDreamer I don't know where the speaker things were on his motorcycle - but they were super loud. I guess that ensures people around him know that he's there, but still - it was quite annoying!
• Peoria, Arizona
@much2say Yeah it is a bit more understandable for a motorcyclist. They are risking their lives only because people are incompetent.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
When I was in high school I kept a backstreet boys cd in the car to bug them right back. A couple times it worked. And a couple times I think I was almost shot. I dony understand why people do it either. And it's always such bad music.
• Peoria, Arizona
I can't even hear the music, I don't care if the music is loud, it is just the thudding like freaking Godzilla is marching through, if she is I hope she steps on the car!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@DesirousDreamer Is Godzilla a girl? Why didn't I know this?!?
• Peoria, Arizona
@thislittlepennyearns Yes, she is a girl. That is how she has babies! And attitude!
@nife2018 (1116)
• Lagos, Nigeria
Bass in music, it's catch up people's attention like gbammmm though I don't really like music that's much but I like a basses music like pop and rock gospel
• Peoria, Arizona
When it shakes the floor and things on shelves actually want to fall off, that is too loud. Lyrics are much more important than bass. The bassist are my favorite in the bands, but it isn't artificial bass that is annoying.
@nife2018 (1116)
• Lagos, Nigeria
@DesirousDreamer perfect, you are right, the lyrics are the main music and those basses are not original
that ca n injre someoes ears too mot very thoughtful of the bass [;ayer
• Peoria, Arizona
Yeah, they are going to go deaf
@DesirousDreamer eufgr waawa yuo gwEUF
@Plethos (10262)
all i hear alongs with the bass is the car itself rattling. as someone whos been around music a lot, it bothers me.
• Peoria, Arizona
Yep, it isn't a way to enhance the music, it just makes it sound like trash.
@FourWalls (13338)
I know exactly what you mean. There is a point where you cannot do anything but logically conclude they are deliberately trying to annoy people. I’ve seen people at gas stations leave their car running while they go inside, leaving the bass thumping at the 2.8-on-the-Richter-scale level while they’re inside. THEY are obviously not listening, so what is the point? Plus, when you have an ear infection, it not only sounds bad, it physically hurts as well. Maybe one day they’ll find that out.
• Peoria, Arizona
It is awful, I don't understand. The only time bass should be loud is at a concert.