fEB 13 My Fifteen Minutes Upset

Garden Grove, California
MMyson camet see me,jes set mycom,p;ter aright, but we fod out when he wnt to take my money one hudred fortytwo dollars' i have been robbed,. The hidden mone in prse was gone the zppered pocket open and empty, Oh Im bliling mad, that pas for cvable ad pjone etc. Now I have to keep y prse with me alwas olr hideikt somewere,. I qwas pset eoug as I hae to make a apt to see m doco will make the staff help me as I have hard dtime hearing also help me to get the ride from acess. Ths is aw;ful. to steal tat mucj and here te do not investigate so thievbes get awa wilth it,' One original postby pHatley copyrighted 208
What did the administration have to say? When someone stole from my grandmother they did an investigation.
@Hatley I am so sorry.
@AmbiePam e too tat moeu was earmaed for bills
Does anyone know about the purse you hid? Sorry to hear your money was stolen!
yas every one knew I carry a big greenhabdbag
@Hatley Oh no. :( I am sorry to hear your money was stolen!
@prashu228 (25589)
ohh sorry, but how do others know where you kept your money..
yes I carry a big green handbag but so does evryone carry handbags
@dodoazo (21035)
That aweful! Your son has robbed you of your hard earned money. Now what have you done? If it's my case, I will forget it. Anyway, it's my son and I know he needs the money.
o no io ot my son you readd it wrong IL was o giong to gilve my son the money I had to dep;ost n m bank just up te street here buitg IL opened gthe pocket where I had the money its been stolen by someone here at the retrement ceter thats awful hate this
@dodoazo (21035)
@Hatley Sorry, I thought you've been robbed by your son, but he's there to get paid for his service rendered in repairing your computer. Am I not right?
@dodoazo (21035)
@Hatley He's coming there to your place to get the money to be deposited to the bank. Do I decipher it correctly? By the way, are you typing your text? There is a text voice app to avail of. Are you aware of that?