Another of my poems.

Summerville, Georgia
Unfortunately I could not figure out how to change the font size on here, but each paragraph of this poem was suppose to be a little bigger than the one before so it grew from tiny to big as the name suggests. Here it is in raw form just imagine it getting bigger as you read. Ontogeny Chance meeting of two one hunts, one waits joined together to split again over and over and over until it becomes a life. Everything’s new there’s a lot to learn an innocent soul the untouched canvas waiting to become a great life. Difficult time ones own body the enemy changes unknown and unexpected tests to excel in life. Work, play, love make a change find another, a lover to bring about a little you to continue the cycle of life Wise and wrinkled forgotten to the past no one can ever last but only to hope the youth remember your life. Energy released body returns to soil legacies left energy and mass recycled to contribute to new life. (c)2012 John Woolard
@rubyriaz007 (4258)
It is a very good poem. I liked it.
hi, you published poems? it sounds great
• Summerville, Georgia
I have had some poems published a long time ago. Right now I work 60 hours a week so focussing on MyLot and short stories.
@JAWwriting where is it published? Online also?
• Summerville, Georgia
@Strawberry18. They were in magazines now out of print before the internet sorry. Since I have no publication issues I will post them here. Just follow me and you will be notified when they are posted.
Great poem! i am following you, so i will try my hardest to read your poems