Huh?

@ElicBxn (60894)
I was looking through my Facebook groups notifications and I came across one of those "If you're stuck in an elevator with one of these famous people" things. Then they had 4 guys (its a female group, don't hate) with names under them. I looked at the faces. I looked at the names. I looked at both of them again - several times. Finally I actually responded to the post with: "Who are these people?" I am not joking. I have no idea who these people are. So, I think, well, I could post about this here, and proceed off to do something else online, actually figuring the poster would come back with something like: "Oh, these are so-and-so on such-and-such TV show." Nope, someone else posted under my response with: "Same." Now, I realize I'm probably about the oldest person in this little FB group, but at least I'm not the only one who is kind of out of touch!
If I am stuck in an elevator I do not care at all who the others are, I only want to get out.
@ElicBxn (60894)
I totally get that. I have to say, if I did get stuck in an elevator, I would hope it would be with at least someone interesting to talk to, not someone having a meltdown.
@ElicBxn I fully agree with you, at least someone who can keep calm until we are rescued.
@LadyDuck , Same here "let me out of here".
4 guys that are female?? HUH??
@ElicBxn (60894)
no, 1 of 4 guys to be stuck in an elevator with in a group that is for gals -
Ohhhhh @ElicBxn maybe I'm crazy but I wouldn't want to get stuck with 4 guys in an elevator no matter who they are.
@ElicBxn (60894)
@rebelann its only one of the four guys not all four of them
@BarBaraPrz (21365)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I was stuck in an elevator once, in a hotel in Edmonton, or was it Calgary? It kept bouncing between floors without stopping for several minutes.
@ElicBxn (60894)
I was alone in an elevator when we lost power in college. Used the stairs until they got that fixed later that night.
@BarBaraPrz (21365)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@ElicBxn Good thing you were able to get out to use the stairs. (I, too, was alone in that bouncing elevator.)
@ElicBxn (60894)
@BarBaraPrz I pried the doors open, it had dropped about a foot before the locking device caught it.
@irishidid (8732)
I wouldn't care who was in the elevator. I'd be thinking of the movie Devil and wondering which one of them was him. LOL
@ElicBxn (60894)
there is only one of them in the elevator, not all four - oh, someone told me that they are Game of Thrones guys - never seen it
@irishidid (8732)
@ElicBxn With my luck that one would BE the devil. LOL
yup.happens to me more and more often..especially with what passes for music nowadays..
@ElicBxn (60894)
I find I like some of the music these days, but yeah, know what you mean - I find knowing the current music doesn't mean as much as it did when I was younger
I doubt I would know who those people are. I am fine with that.
@ElicBxn (60894)
I'm fine with not knowing who they are too, but the way the post was expecting someone to know was annoying.
That happens to me when I am taking Perk Pop Quiz,,they do a TV shows one and half of these are shows I have no clue who is on them the name or anything else. Apparently, they appeal to the younger generation.
@ElicBxn (60894)
These days, I pretty much don't bother with questions about TV, since the only shows I watch are Doctor Who, The Orville and Sherlock