Product Blasts From The Past

@irishidid (8521)
I'm thinking about ordering cookies. No, not the Girl Scout ones. Hydrox cookies. Hydrox have returned and are available at Amazon. At 28.00 for six packages. Do I need them? No, but I want them and this is my year of being selfish. Yeah, I know there's Oreos but I like Hydrox better and they are the original sandwich cookie. Tame Creme Rinse is another one I want. That's much harder to find. It worked better than any of the expensive conditioners out there. It actually worked as a detangler, which is something I have yet to see any conditioner do. It also rinsed out clean without leaving any residue. Any products you would like to see return?
Wow Tame creme rinse is really a blast from the past and I remember using it regularly.
@irishidid (8521)
Me too!
I remember those cookies!!! I think all my favorite candies, I love candy, are still around, so I am good.
@irishidid (8521)
Most of mine are still around too. I used to buy Bogdon's Reception sticks but they are harder to come by and really expensive. If I could figure out how to make a homemade version, I'd do it.
@mom210 (6459)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I have no idea what those cookies are, but I say if you like them, want them, go for it. I am all for indulging once in a while.