Do you believe in Numerology?

Hyderabad, India
Many people thing that Numerology does not affect in our life but in reality most of the success full person even the people from sports background believe in numerology because they stick to a particular number. Will you believe in it if yes then did it changed anything for you. I don't mind believing it because for me its a hope that good things will start to come.
@pitstop (7210)
I don't believe in numerology. I don't think there are lucky numbers either.
• Hyderabad, India
I think it exist because for me and most of the people it works, I want to ask you a simple question did you try numerology any time if not then how can you say that it does not work for you. Atleast try once so that you can experience it and have a suggestion whether it works for you or not? what do you think. if it works for you than its a jackpot for you.
@pitstop (7210)
@AJAYSAXENA I personally don't think it's worth trying.
• Hyderabad, India
@pitstop I think judging before not experiencing it? is not a cool idea.
I do not believe in it and I know many successful people who do not.
• Hyderabad, India
but i know many people who do it madam like Ronaldo, Virat kholi etc.
@AJAYSAXENA But it doesn't mean they wouldn't be jsut as lucky without it.
• Hyderabad, India
@BelleStarr No i don' t think numerology will change thier life forever but what i wanted to convey my message here is that let say if you are playing any sport and you tried all shot but you failed but if you are using the numerology what i think is that let say you have practise one shot every day in nets and you got that same situation and hit it max and you won the game for your side this is what i am trying to explain a bit luck can change your fortune to change it you need to practise or do hard work for sure but bit of luck can change your life.
@sjvg1976 (18407)
No I don't believe on numerology.
• Hyderabad, India
But i think it work i will provide you few details with honesty, When i was working in some company i found numerology, i enter details and it told me that 9 is my numerology number which was correct and it told me that my life will take u turn at 27 or once you marry and i am glad to say that it was 100% accurate. it work for me try yourself it might work yourself to. if it is beneficial for you than why not to try yourself.
@quantum2020 (9924)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I believe that mathematics are a good way to predict many things in life; for example economics and sociology. Mathematics is an interesting school subject
• Hyderabad, India
I agree with you because of Numerology most of the people become legend what i think its my personal observation. i too believe in this subject. what about you?
@bebuddy (269)
I can in palmistry
• Hyderabad, India
Means?