My break is over. Thank you for missing me.

I had to remove a lot of stuff off my wall. I was not feeling good about some things. Like the creeps and stuff. I am better now that it's all gone. I am going to remove a little more from the room. I am glad to have this section for sure. There are a few more butterfies but you can't see them. It's coming along rather nice to be honest. I am going back to the kitchen. The junk draw is next. Are you enjoying the day today? Oh what a beauty it is in New York today.
@aureliah (16195)
I like my walls clear. They make the house look neater
Year I am working on mine.
@aureliah (16195)
Our weather is at a standstill. The ice and snow outside has not started to melt but the weather is warmer than it has been lately. I am hoping there won't be more snow before the spring thaws.
I can't believe it's so nice out here today. I am hoping you warm up there too. I am forgetting where your located.
@sharon6345 I am in Riga, Latvia.
@AJAYSAXENA (1945)
• Hyderabad, India
I Recommend you to stick on walls what you like it or what you want to achieve in life so that it keeps on motivates you to acheive your target no matter how the situations are.
OH I am kind of confused but trust me I am thankful.