Going on 11 pm here in Ny.

I had one tiny few mins worth of a nap. It was very nice because when I woke I was fine as can be. My care nurse was here but I could not stay awake. She was kind and got up and put her shoes on then left. I was not able to control it. I woke to begin booging through many things. I loved it for sure. I am now yawning so I am sure it's about that time. How was the day for you? I know some of you went out. I am going out too. Out for the count. I am tired of spraying these glasses. Goodness... I think I need handwriting help. I have the worst handwriting now. Well, I hope when it's done it's worth keeping. If not I will spray over and figure something out.
You spray painting in the apartment? You should NOT do that, you are inhaling paint.
I know I have the widows wide and the fan on. I am not able to stand outside.
@aureliah (20774)
• Kenya
Just take care of yourself. Inhaling paint is not good
@db20747 (11242)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
I also need to get some much needed rest!
That would be very good for you. i slept so so good last night. My back is having the hardest time so I know I need rest.
Do not inhale that paint. The stuff looks nice.
Oh I'm am racking up d.soon.
i had a big nap yesterday and still slept all night with no problems. I was dizzy most of the day yesterday and am still dizzy today.