Screw You Facebook

Redlands, California
This is what I hate. I think some like the likes, good for them I am low key. Have Like 5 picture on my account 4 are real and one I made a joke about for being punk rock.. Its a good joke too, not one of those bad ones. 2 are my Marine buddies. 2 are my dogs. So, silly me decided to add the names to one of the pictures my Marine friends sent me, just in case anyone wanted to to stop by and see who we were. Not a public announcement. Of course it seems Facebook seems to let them all know. They probably proud and should be, but was meant to be updated not a dumb announcement you manipulative piece of crap Facebook. It s why people hate you and cannot figure out how they do not get it. They know that was private but no we need to let his friends know he added their names. They will see in do time jerks. Not your place to do such a thing or should not be. Aholes
I haven't posted on Facebook in a couple years. I just use it to keep up with what my friends are up to.
• Redlands, California
Yeah, learned my lesson on that one. I actually even paused wait is these guys going to get a message already to late I got a like saying I shared a photo when I did not. Just updating dumb Facebook. Can I wipe my butt without you telling people?
@sugartoes (39962)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I hardly ever go on face book cause of the way things are on face book I hardly get any feed back on what I post on there so it's not a big thing in my daily routine of what I do online.
• Redlands, California
I hear you and Facebook is overrated for most of us. If you use it as a tool, it can help but hate doing that also because they share every little thing you do on there and it really irritates me.
But Markie WUBS you!!!
• Redlands, California
Not working JJ, OK, maybe a little, but that was bull skamacky JJ.