Walmart scores this morning.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
As I tend to do every once in awhile I scoured Walmart this morning for sale items. I needed to pick up something for Valentine's day for the neighbors little boy and knew they'd be discounting their candy this morning as well. I found a purse big enough to hold my laptop and charge and the other goodies I almost always lug around. It was $9.97 I also got a little heart shaped box of chocolates with Spiderman on them for the neighbors son for $0.50, it was a dollar then half off. I found a little stuffed Boston terrier dog for the other half for $1.49. it was $2.98 half off. I found a soft baseball style shirt that has a cute saying on it for $3 marked down from $7 I also got a camisole for $1.68 And a pair of shamrock leggings for $3.68 And as always I got a peach flavored water for $0.60 I don't think I did too bad. I didn't plan on buying the leggings or shirts but the baseball shirt was cute and I need a new pair of lounge pants. Photo is of the shirt. Have you gotten any good deals recently?
I get those shirts once in awhile. And need a st.pattys pair of leggings. But probably won't make it to walmart anytime soon.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Kmart probably has them.
@thislittlepennyearns probably. But sometimes like walmarts better
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Courtlynn order them online then. It's free shipping on any order.
@moffittjc (44459)
• Gainesville, Florida
I try to avoid Walmart like the plague. So it's safe to say I haven't scored any deals lately. lol
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I actually prefer Walmart to Winn Dixie now. And those are the only grocery store options we have.
@moffittjc (44459)
• Gainesville, Florida
@thislittlepennyearns I feel bad for you. No Trader Joes, Publix, Whole Foods, Fresh Market. You are missing out on all the best things in life! haha
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@moffittjc I've had all those things. I can order what I want.
That shirt in the photo is funny! I wear leggings as pajamas. My parents raised Boston Terriers.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I didn't actually own any leggings before this morning..
I buy them on sale at Walmart for $1 or $2. They are so comfortable!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@shaggin these were regular price. But I'm wearing them now. So comfy
@Ithink (10501)
I need to go to Wal-mart, I haven't really been out and about for a few months. Some nice deals you got there! I love deals!! Hubby got me some Russell Stover Pecan Delights and a little rose plant, he got Tessa a little stuffed dog and a small box of candies today for Valentines. I told him to never buy the overpriced stuff unless the day after when on sale! lol
@Ithink (10501)
@thislittlepennyearns How sweet! Mine doesn't know it but we are taking him out to dinner. Shhh lol
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Ithink today?
@Ithink (10501)
@thislittlepennyearns Sunday, it is the only free day we had. He has no clue still. We have to go in as my mom is being a sweetie and buying me a new desktop tower and we need to stop at Lowes. So he thinks we are just going to do that.
@cintol (7556)
I haven't found anything really good lately but haven't really been out looking, maybe I should go take a look. You got some great deals
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I got some good ones at Walgreens too. I'll post them later
@Spontaneo (1576)
Last week, I went to a thrift store and bought 4 pairs of blue jeans and 3 tops for $17.00.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I don't wear blue jeans at all anymore
@Plethos (10402)
im always cruising the clearenced items. i got a couple of long sleeve t-shirts for $5 each marked down from almost $20 each.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I don't buy clothes new often. I usually go to the thrift store.
Good job as always!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Thanks! I try. I've started Instagramming the clearance and deals I find
Well low on funds currently, so not doing much shopping but I did get a Bakers Dozen Bagels from Panera for 6.99. That is roughly 50 cents per bagel and Panera has some good bagels, well worth it in my opinion. I freeze them and have a bagel anytime I want.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
That's a good idea. The closest Panera is an hour away.
No bargain DVD's you wanted?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Nah. Not today.
Nothing spectacular. I got my protein powder and protein water for 52% off on SuperBowl Sunday.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Well that's actually pretty cool
I did. I bought warm lightweight jackets for men for $5 at Walmart. I had to dig deep to find those.