Tinnitis be darned

Pixabay image
Rochester, New York
For the past week and a half I have had the most obnoxious and annoying buzzing sound in my ears. It was a bit loud at first, but then it started getting quieter as the days passed and the buzzing turned into the sound of crickets. I have had this before, but not this loud, and it went away after a few weeks or so so I really wasn't too worried about it. I woke up this morning and the crickets have left and my head is filled with a bliss full silence. I did some googling on it and found out that it's from prolonged use of loud noises. I used to like my music loud and now it's down lower than it usually is. I enjoy hearing everything around me so this was a massively huge wake up call to me to take better care of my hearing.
That would be so annoying to have that buzzing sound going on all the time. Glad your research led you to a solution.
• Rochester, New York
I had my sister tell me to go to the doctors, but I figured I would try the home remedies for it so I did some research on it. I felt confident enough with the researched information to deal with it on my own and the doctor really wasn't an option.
@Plethos (9051)
i know 3 people who have the problem at times, they are all musicians.
Yes, hearing and sight are things we would really miss if they were gone.
I have consistent ringing in my ears too .Although it doesn't usually worry me, it never goes away.