Thanks For Blowing My Title

Redlands, California
Was going to say, nothing in the world like great Ska.To bad the band decided to say this is reggae. Well, I guess this is where I say "semantics." Ska is based off of Reggae, so does it really matter? Its rare for NOFX to do a reggae or a ska song. They have like two if I remember right. One where they remade a Rancid song and this one. Not sure about the lyrics, but kind of think they are saying that is why we stay. So much easier to pack it up and move somewhere else, except is it? Just the same every where and the grass is never greener on the other side. That is why me must stay and improve our own environment around us.
NOFX - EAT THE MEEK, live @ Hurricane Festival 2013. Location "Eichenring" near Scheeßel, between Bremen and Hamburg, Niedersachsen/ Lower Saxony, Germany.
I'd call this reggae. If I were making a roots compilation, I wouldn't hesitate to include this.
• Redlands, California
Fair enough and you are probably a better expert than me on that stuff.
@crossbones27 - I do love reggae.
@dodoazo (20298)
I do love music but I don't know what's ska? Reggae? Rancid? I am dreaming.
• Redlands, California
That's what I am here for to educate you on what you missed or would not normally listen to,
@dodoazo (20298)
@crossbones27 Thanks. I do appreciate it.