I broke something it could be bad sign

Hello there It's afternoon here and I was looking for such pictures. Then I remembered a while back I was cleaning through it when a furniture accidentally fell and broke. It was a sculptured plate swan that has a saying " the family that prays together, stays together" Didn't think about it because it was just another thing in the table. But I started to wonder if this was some sort of sign about a family crisis that is about to come. Did you had something broke and thought it was a bad sign?
Contemporary sculpture loosely depicting a swan, with an emphasis on pure design, simplicity and elegance. www.mfsculpture.com
I broke a lot of those things when I was a kid but never related it to any signs. Just don't believe in those superstitious things.
Hello @toniganzon No one told me about this being superstitious, I just thought about it because of what the sign says.
@Letranknight2015 That is an example of a superstition.
@toniganzon I guess i'll shake it off now.
• New Delhi, India
Not at all. Oh dont believe in such superficial stuff. You'll be just fine
Thank you for the comforting words @Swayamsiddha
• New Delhi, India
@Letranknight2015 I always like to help
That is one saying I never believed in. I am sure you are ok. I will pray anyway.
Hello @sharon6345 You are right, I should have practice praying everyday which I didn't really did.
@Letranknight2015 I can't swear by it because I have prayed alot. I began asking for simple things n for some reason they are showing up.
@sharon6345 I guess simple things are important.
@indexer (1194)
• Leicester, England
I think it was Andy Warhol who said that he tried to break something every day just as a reminder that nothing - including life - is for ever. Maybe a bit extreme!
Hello @indexer I didn't know he said something like that. I agree with you nothing is forever.
@prashu228 (25614)
Nothing will happen ..dont worry..:it is "the family that pays and stays together" nothing is there in the plate
Hello @prashu228 Well, it's probably just another china or something. But this was just the thought I have.
You'd go crazy if you started reading good/bad things into inconsequential happenings like this. It happened, it's over, let it be.
Hello @JudyEv well, it was something that I was just thinking, not much to tell anyway.
@Letranknight2015 Oh sorry, I didn't mean to sound so unkind.
@JudyEv I agree with you it's already over, don't worry I wasn't upset.
I would try not to think of it as a bad omen
Hello @shaggin I guess you're right and it's just something I accidentally broke.
its an old saying. Not anymore applicable this days.
Hello @sunshine102 well, I accept your opinion, and it was something I just thought of it.
Oh dang sorry to hear this.
Hello @TRBRocks420 well it was a while ago and it's only today I gave it a thought.
@mydanods (6749)
• Nigeria
That is superstition. We all make mistakes many times. Try not to be too hard on yourself or think it's an omen. It's just a mistake
You're right maybe it was just a mistake @mydanods
@cttolledo (5052)
Always,I mean everytime I broke something I always correlate it to that belief because thats what mom's told me. Haha. My mom taught me also to say "pwera" right after i broke something to interrupt the coming of bad vibes in my life.
• Pakistan
I pray that your family stays together forever. Last night I broke a cup but sometimes there's no sign behind these scene's it was meant to happen so it happened. :)