The smell of crime.

@saritflor (1709)
Israel
.. Now the smell of burning flesh of turkeys is in the air and all that comes to my mind is the suffering they have undergone and that they were murdered mercilessly. How long will people continue to be a Satan to these individuals and to themselves. No spice can blur this crime.
I feel the same way. “Thousands of people who say they love animals sit down once or twice a day to enjoy the flesh of creatures who have been utterly deprived of everything that could make their lives worth living and who endured the awful suffering and the terror of the abattoirs.” ? Jane Goodall
@saritflor (1709)
• Israel
That's a true text but a sad one, how can people just ignore that suffering of others I always wonder that too myself but beside that my friend our only world is being destroyed and that should make all worry not just the "Vegans".
@saritflor I have no idea how people do not feel guilty about their playing a part in cruel slaughter by eating the flesh of creatures who have been treated so horrifically? Eating "cruel meat" says a lot about those who do.
@saritflor (1709)
• Israel
@Corbin5 You're so right it says a lot about these people who taking part in such an awful act like that. I'm just starting to cope with it, there are BAD people. Sorry.