To Be Or Not To Be

Anniston, Alabama
Good morning to all, its a wonderful Saturday morning. I slept a fabulous 9 hours and I feel recharged and ready to get this day going. I was just going through my notifications and one referred to my talking about the old gossip witch as me gossiping. But I do not feel that is actual gossip. To me gossip is about everyone knowing the person I am talking about and that is not the case at all. If I were doing that someone would tell her and that would just be stirring up the sh*t pot. I do not talk to others about people they know, because that is gossiping. Just of late the old gossip witch wont pretend to like me and talk to me only to stab me in the back and that is because of my little sister ( this 90 pounder soaking wet) told the old gossip to go home and not come to her house telling lies. It was when the neighbor was accusing my sister of owning all those dogs that killed her dog and the owners are yes, the old gossip and uncle. My sister called the police and told them who pwned those dogs. I do not hate the old gossip witch, I do not hate anyone because that takes to much energy, however, I do feel sorry for her, she does hate me and she is jealous of me because of what I have become, a success and got out of the neighborhood. That is what she has always wanted to do, make her husband sell his house (its paid for) and move to her old stomping grounds. Not that its a bad place to live, its not a bad place at all and I still have family that owns and lives there, I have sold to a couple families and they are not moving.... really it is a quiet place to live but its hard for me to live there because I am the landlady, but I do have a home there is I chose to move back. But with every neighborhood there is that one, or two, people that gossip about others and that cannot be helped. Okay, that is the story of the old gossip witch. Now off to mylot and go to the rental and do trash duty. What is your plan for this awesome day?
You are so lucky to get nine hours of sleep. You should be supercharged today.
I feel like I am. I reckon I work hard and sleep hard.
@1hopefulman (34874)
I went to bed at 10:45 PM and it was the earliest in ages and also woke up refreshed. No more going to bed after 11 PM for me. I am changing my ways!
I was in bed before 11 pm last night too
@1hopefulman (34874)
@andriaperry Wonderful! I am going to try to go to bed before 11 PM again. I really this going to bed early and getting up early without an alarm clock. Sleep well!
Gossips are extremely jealous people with no lives of their own. Ignore and enjoy your life like I do. They're not worth our time.
Exactly!
@yugocean (8850)
Good Night it is 9 PM here. Today I too slept for long and woke up at 9 AM. Just say No to gossiping witch.
I do!
@yugocean (8850)
@andriaperry good night, it is 11:11 PM here in India Good Morning to you.
To be or not to be.What is the question.Yes a lovely day back from a short trip to the ocean and getting some bread. Have a good day
Thank you I did.
I always keep a very low profile so that I am never fodder for gossip and I rarely if ever talk to any of my neighbors except at the cottage in Pennsylvania where we are very friendly with the neighbors.
Sometimes its better not to chat with them.
I have the living room to work on. The couch covers are washed. Now I am waiting for them to dry. I have a visit soon and I am wondering for what. I guess I will see. I am also going to mylot and hope to be ok.
I am sure you will be fine.
Even though I sometimes stay in bed 9 hours or even longer..I don't remember the last time I slept 9 hours. I think I would feel awesome if I did.
I have always been able to sleep.
@sallypup (30005)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Its a quiet day for me. The wind is gusting up a fit outside. Take care.
OMG! the wind was so bad here too.
@sallypup (30005)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@andriaperry The forecast here is for 60 mph but I think its hanging in there around 40 mph.
@sallypup Oh no ours is not that bad and now that the rain is here its slowed down some.
@aureliah (20772)
• Kenya
I like it when I hear people hating others because they are successful. Those hated are not the ones to suffer. Instead it’s tbe one who chooses hatred. Go on with your life and let her witness your success
I will and I do, thank you.
@aureliah (20772)
• Kenya
@andriaperry most welcome
I try to stay away from people who gossip. Gossip hurts others and no one should be doing that.
That is how I feel too. That is why I like mylot, so I can let out all the nasty and hurt no one.
My day was very quiet and now it is over and the weather is really cold here.
I hope it warms up for you.
I would ignore whoever said that. That is certainly annoying though.
When they are outside I sing and I will not talk any business.
It is a cold day here, so indoors for most of the day. Hope your day ahead is a great one.
It was warm and windy. it was thank you!
@Courage7 (21192)
Gossips are rarely any kind of productive. I am having a wonderful weekend thanks. No plans just enjoying the sun. Glad you got good sleep.
Thank you, me too. Glad your weekend is good.
Good morning just got done with chores here and, about to go to town soon.
I hope you got everything you wanted!
@mydanods (6738)
• Nigeria
Someone once told me that only women gossip. I told him that's a lie. Men also gossip. Some men gossip out of envy.
YES men gossip!
@mydanods (6738)
• Nigeria
@andriaperry But between men and women, which gender gossips more?
Some people just like to stir up trouble don't they? You're better off out of it.
I am happy that they are not over there in my face, talking about people and taking all my work time up.
@andriaperry People chatting can take up a lot of one's time.
@miketagz (8832)
Don't waste your time listening from the negative vibes, don't attract spirits that hates you instead convert it to a positive outcome. and mind as well. Just sing Let it Go to let them go away hehe.
Yes, I do. I am glad she is mad, so I do not have to listen to her.
@miketagz (8832)
@andriaperry Good. Believe in yourself.
@Prdhan (602)
I have a plan.I will do work whole day.
That is what I will do too!