How often do you go to a library?

@RodrickH (12635)
China
Do you go to a library? When I was a student, I would go to the library in my school twice a week, the main books I would read or borrow have something to do with what I learned in school, for example I would borrow some books about English Grammar. I have graduated and find a job, now I'm too busy to go to library. Do you go to a library? How often do you go to a library?
@indexer (1729)
• Leicester, England
The answer to that is three times a week. On Monday evenings I am the senior staff member at the library of De Montfort University, Leicester. I have had this part-time job for more than 15 years. On Wednesday afternoons I do a voluntary stint at the public library in Newbold Verdon, the next-door village to the one where I live. This library would have closed two years ago if a group of volunteers had not agreed to run it, and I am part of the management team with the particular responsibility of organizing the rota of volunteers. On Friday mornings I visit the library in Hinckley (a town in Leicestershire) in order to be part of the "Hinckley Scribblers" - a group of creative writers that meets there in one of the library meeting rooms. We read to each other the stories and poems that we have written during the week and offer constructive criticism of each others' efforts. I qualified as a professional librarian more than 40 years ago, and have worked in libraries of all kinds - in colleges, companies and "public". So you could say that libraries have been an essential part of my life, and still are!
When I first came to live in Israel 31 years ago I would go to the library and now I have not been in a long time now.
@RodrickH (12635)
@Hannihar May I ask why you haven't been to library now? Are you too busy?
@RodrickH Yes you can ask. I get books to read from a friend or go to the used bookstore I like in town and buy Rodrick.
@aureliah (18857)
• Kenya
Nowadays I rarely go to the library unless I'm borrowing a book
@RodrickH (12635)
@aureliah Thanks for sharing
@aureliah (18857)
• Kenya
@RodrickH You are most welcome
Not as often as I want to but I've seen a public library near my office so I might check that one out.
@RodrickH (12635)
@allen0187 Thanks for sharing
@wanghui (124)
There is still too many book I haven’t read on my bookcase but browsing various kind of book in library really a very nice experience.
@RodrickH (12635)
@wanghui That's true, it's a pleasant experience when reading books in library
I go at least once a week.
@RodrickH (12635)
@JohnRoberts Thanks for sharing
@Teekaaa (5851)
I'll go daily! Refer books and if I like it ,I'll take that book and read!
@RodrickH (12635)
@Teekaaa Go daily? That's great, reading can help you learn a lot
@Teekaaa (5851)
@RodrickH ofcourse! Thanks!