Finally!!

Sparta, Tennessee
I signed up and introduced myself last Saturday. There was a phenomenal response and many warm welcomes for which I am thankful. However, after that post and answering a few comments, my computer was infected with a virus. I had to take it down to the Computer Doctors to be wiped and fixed. It took them five days, you can't count Sunday because they're closed. I've never had to wait so long for my computer before. The main problem was that the kid working on my computer didn't like coming to work on time. Imagine how much faster I would have gotten my computer back if he had. Now that I am back though, I plan to be active. Hopefully my computer doesn't get infected again and I can keep being active.
@Icydoll (10875)
Hope your computer doesn't get infected again ...hope to see more posts from you
• Sparta, Tennessee
Hopefully lol. I'm not sure how it got the virus in the first place. I was on here and my email
@lovebuglena (5155)
• Staten Island, New York
I hope the virus didn't have anything to do with you being on mylot.
• Sparta, Tennessee
I'm honestly not sure. I was on here and my email so there is a fifty/fifty shot that it could have been either site. It's fixed now so hopefully it'll stay that way. I don't have the money to fix it again lol.
• Staten Island, New York
@HeatherLader You don't want another virus whether you have the money to fix it or not.
• Sparta, Tennessee
@lovebuglena Very true. I think in the six years I've had this laptop, I've only had one virus. This time makes two and each time they've had to wipe out my computer and reload windows.
That's really frustrating. I have never experienced any virus infection since I switched to Mac almost 6 years ago. That's why I'll never go back to a pc coz I feel secure in using just Mac computers. I hope your computer doesn't get infected again though. Hope your antivirus can protect it well this time.
• Sparta, Tennessee
Everyone has their own preferred systems. I've had mac and hated it. Love my PC and really it doesn't get infected with anything that often. When it does I have a good guy to fix it.
@HeatherLader I just don't like being bothered by virus ever. The old Macs were difficult to use. But not anymore.
• Sparta, Tennessee
@toniganzon I tend to stick with what I know. It's one of the reasons I've never switched from the Iphones. That and I'm a case addict and love my different cases.
@AKRao24 (10692)
Oh that was a bad thing you had in your computer...now since you have come back and explained why were you not present you will get back your friends here on Mylot! For that you need to create your presence felt by others on this site which you can only achieve by active participation! Thanks dear @HeatherLader!
• Sparta, Tennessee
I'll get there. With my computer being gone for so long I have a lot to catch up with.
@AKRao24 (10692)
Don't worry you will come back here with a bang and sail with a good speed dear @HeatherLader ! All the best!
@Plethos (9051)
What dd the virus do to your computer?
• Sparta, Tennessee
My computer shut down and wouldn't come back up. But everything is ok now thankfully.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
That's always a bummer. I hope it doesn't get infected again!
• Sparta, Tennessee
You and me both lol. Probably be about another two years or so if it does. It's almost like clockwork. And it seems to be the same thing just coded differently
Hope that you will be fine with your computer now.
• Sparta, Tennessee
The virus is apparently still in there. I'm using a back up laptop right now.
I hope all goes well with your computer now. A shame you had to wait so long for it to be fixed.
• Sparta, Tennessee
Usually I wouldn't mind the wait but the wait was because of a person's laziness not what had to be done to the computer