Good Morning, Do You Like Monday?

@kavinitu (4189)
If you are a working person then Monday is the day you won't like pretty much Because it reminds you it's back to a long routine week of work again. I am up and ready for this wonderful Monday Morning. You all have a great time ahead, Good Morning Everyone. Image Credit:- Pixabay.
Good Morning! Have a wonderful day. I do like Mondays. Its still Sunday night here.
@kavinitu (4189)
Good Morning Andria, sorry for late reply was not here for awhile, you do like Monday
Good day! I always have Monday blues. But I can still make it interesting.
@kavinitu (4189)
Hello Shavkat how are you sorry was not here for a few days so could not reply, you certainly must be making your Monday's interesting
@kavinitu I also left the building for a couple of days, too. Now, I am trying to catch up. I was so loaded with my part-time job lately. Have a great day ahead!
@kavinitu (4189)
@Shavkat Thanks Shavkat, how are you doing today
Monday has always been my favorite day of the week. I had my best times at work with my boss and friend.
@kavinitu (4189)
Sorry Sharon, I was not here for a while due to health issues. You retired now?
@kavinitu No problem I am out of work. Living on diasbility and alone. I am good for the most part.
@kavinitu (4189)
@sharon6345 No you are good always
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
You know I've learned to appreciate working, now that I'm retired. It's nice having a paycheck all the time. Monday as any other day is a blessing to wake up to. Being older now makes you appreciate everyday. Especially when loved ones begin to pass, you appreciate life and the world around you much more, as you get older.
@kavinitu (4189)
Hello Dear Krissttina, sorry for the late reply was not here for a while due to health issues. I love reading your comments I think you are right we should appreciate everyday of life, thank you take care
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
@kavinitu Don't worry, we all got things in our lives. I too won't be around for a day or 2. Take care Christ heal you too, thank you Christ, amen. (you're welcome in advance for prayers! ) Take care!
@kavinitu (4189)
@oahuwriter Thank you Dear Krissttina it was really sweet of you to say that, God Bless You
When I worked full-time, Monday was my least favorite day. Now Mondays are my favorite days - a new week, a fresh start.
@kavinitu (4189)
Sorry Linda was not here for a while due to health issues, you retired now?
@kavinitu Yes I am, although I have my own small antiques/crafts business and do a lot online. Best thing about retiring - no more alarm clock!
@kavinitu (4189)
@LindaCPearson Wow you have your own antiques business I like antique things. Did you start it after your full time job?
@Icydoll (10875)
I don't like Monday dear..it's very hard to go to work on Mondays after having a great Sunday :(
@kavinitu (4189)
Hello Dear Doll, so sorry skipped this comment earlier as I wasn't much here and forgot to reply to all the comments on this post Monday is never going to be our favorite till we are working
@Icydoll (10875)
@kavinitu yeah .how are you Kavi?.how about your joint pain?
@kavinitu (4189)
@Icydoll doll missed you, I am fine but not 100% but think I can sit for a while and clear my notifications
Good morning to you and have a wonderful week. It's still Sunday here, and I'm about to go to sleep. Monday I'm meeting 3 friends at the pool and will work on my tan while having some laughs, lol. I love Mondays now that I'm retired and don't have to rush off to work anymore.
@kavinitu (4189)
Sorry DianneN, I wasn't here for a while so could not reply earlier. So nice of you having all those good times besides the pool For me the only tan I get is while walking to the office
@kavinitu No need to apologize! I'm hardly here at all! lol
@kavinitu (4189)
@DianneN Hello DianneN how are you, hows it going with you
@inertia4 (27268)
No now I know likes Mondays. LOL. Who does really. The beginning of a long week. But it is something everyone needs to do.
@kavinitu (4189)
Seriously no one likes Monday but we actually don't have a choice
@inertia4 (27268)
@kavinitu No one has a choice about Monday. But maybe not thinking about it being Monday might help.
@kavinitu (4189)
@inertia4 Yeah that would be the best thing to do just forget it that its Monday and it will least bother you
@kobesbuddy (36731)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I love Mondays and getting up early is what motivates me to get things done:)
@kavinitu (4189)
Yeah getting up early gets things going in a timely manner or everything just messes up
@kobesbuddy (36731)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@kavinitu It's taking it's time, but spring will soon be upon us:) I love Monday mornings!
@kavinitu (4189)
@kobesbuddy Nice to hear that, have a great time ahead
@sprite1950 (8786)
• Corsham, England
I'm retired now so for me Monday is just another day although I do have legal custody of my granddaughter so have to get her ready for school. Apart from that, unless there is something in particular going on, most days are the same.
@kavinitu (4189)
Sorry dear wasn't here for a while so could not reply earlier, most are retired here and cherish those days of work in the past. How old is your granddaughter, she must be really keeping you busy most of the times
• Corsham, England
@kavinitu I noticed there are a lot of older people here which is nice, usually I'm a granny amongst all the young ones. She's 11 and a little madam!
@kavinitu (4189)
@sprite1950 So sweet
Monday is just a day like any other, I never disliked Mondays.
@kavinitu (4189)
Sorry Anna was not here for a while due to health issues, You must have never disliked Monday as you had your own business and your husband as your boss
@kavinitu Many times we also worked during the weekend, so there was not a big difference. I hope you are fine now.
@kavinitu (4189)
@LadyDuck Yes Anaa quite well and trying to get to usual
yeah i hate mondays too when im still working in companies. have a lovely day
@kavinitu (4189)
Sorry Strawberry, skipped this comment earlier as I wasn't much here. Until we are working Monday is going to be our least favorite
@kavinitu thats okay take youre time
@kavinitu (4189)
@Strawberry18 Thanks Strawberry how are you doing today
Good morning to you as well. I like Mondays! What's not to like?
@kavinitu (4189)
You must be having a job of your interest or a family business that's why you love Monday
@kavinitu no and no. I love Monday because of my mindset.
@kavinitu (4189)
@allen0187 That's really nice of you
@aureliah (11109)
I'm always looking forward to a new day
@kavinitu (4189)
Really enthusiastic person you are, nice of you to be
@aureliah (11109)
@kavinitu thank you
Once you are retired, every day is pretty much the same.
@kavinitu (4189)
Yes John many of here who are retired said the same, you retired too?
@kavinitu I am retired.
@db20747 (5159)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Good to see u r refreshed after the weekend and ready for a new week!!
@kavinitu (4189)
Thanks Danna, how are you and how is it going on with you
@db20747 (5159)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
@kavinitu I'm fine today!! Just trying to get moving this Monday!! Overslept this morning!!!
I never like Monday but hope you had a great day, Wishing you a great Tuesday now
@kavinitu (4189)
Sorry for the late reply was not well for a while, I have learnt that most of us who are young and working don't like Mondays but those who are retired and are at home always cherish their old working days
I have to be honest. I don't like Mondays. But it's great to be alive and I have a job, so it's good.
@kavinitu (4189)
Yes that is also one thing to be really grateful to God for
@Teekaaa (4618)
• Chennai, India
No I don't like Monday! after Having a relaxed weekend it's difficult to go to work on Monday,
@kavinitu (4189)
Sorry twinkle was not here for a while due to health issues, Hee Hee we who are young and working hate Monday's from the bottom of our hearts But those who are retired and at home cherish their old memories at work
• New Delhi, India
I am a student and on every monday I get up with an angry face that I will not be able to sleep for some time which I thankfully get on saturday and sunday
@kavinitu (4189)
Nice of you being a student you are still a few years from getting to work stress enjoy your teen life at the fullest