Fishy Delicacy

caviarsturgeon
@miketagz (7496)
Is This Good or Will blow your Mind after tasting this. Let's talk about that. Good day, it's showtime. Miketagz again. Thank you so much guys for all likes, comments, and following me here, again. I love you all. Today, I was curious about this weird fish called Sturgeons. These creatures in the ocean are huge weighing around 7 to 12 feet. And there are many tiny eggs inside the body and you what it is. Caviar.... You cannot eat this directly because it requires to remove the impurities until preserved with salt and ready to eat. Believe it or not, some of luxury restaurants in few countries serving rare delicacy and the price is absolutely expensive. I haven't taste this garnish made from sturgeons but it feels like my stomach rejecting after watching them eating online, few people still may like this. You know what, I want to test myself as a big challenge and I was really curious how caviar tastes like. Any idea guys, do you experience eating this eggy thing inside sturgeons body? Let me ring your bells in comments down below. Thanks again guys for reading my discussion. Have a great day. Adieu. Source: see the video...
Caviar is one of the most expensive foods in the world. Selling for up to $35,000 per kilo, it's revered and relished by aristocrats across the globe. But it...
Caviar is expensive and it is delicious. I only had a very few times. Do you eat eggs? Where is the difference if they come out of a hen or they come out of a fish?
@miketagz (7496)
I agree on that concept but after tasting it, is there a fishy taste that may no different from the hen's egg? Anyway it's part of my social food reaction experiment here.
@miketagz Good caviar should not have a "fishy taste", but a fresh ocean like taste, like oysters.
@miketagz (7496)
@LadyDuck Okey, I get it now. Thanks for sharing your food experience. I will catch smallest eggs and painted with gray that may look like caviar.
Not something that I would want to try as it's just never appealed to me. Trying to be more of a vegetarian. I do like tuna and cod though.
@miketagz (7496)
Nice suggestion although caviar is expensive but health content looks unimpressive. Fishes are always good in Omega 3 makes you feel more attractive.
@prashu228 (25811)
sounds interesting..i never had
@miketagz (7496)
Yeah me too. Let me know if you ate that food.
@Plethos (10315)
Ive seen bottles , snmall, of it sold in some grocery stores and walmarts at times.
@miketagz (7496)
Oh good but did you attempt to buy and eat them for your daily meal? And hows your reaction after tasting it?
@Plethos (10315)
@miketagz - nope, no urges to eat it.
@miketagz (7496)
@Plethos I see. Maybe you don't like the taste. Alright. No big deal.
I have never eaten caviar due to being a vegetarian. I hope you get chance to try it.
@miketagz (7496)
Maybe you're right, it has a lot of cholesterol. If there's a chance, I will try this. Thanks for your suggestion.
@RodrickH (8803)
Since it's expensive I don't believe I can afford it
@miketagz (7496)
Yes, unlike in the past 50-60's it was cheap. I wish if I can time travel. Hehe.
@Teekaaa (5643)
Sorry! I don't have any idea since I am vegetarian!
@miketagz (7496)
It's alright, I know that it's risky to eat this because of cholesterol content, I might figure it out someday.Anyway Thank you.
I have seen on a documentary that it is indeed being offered in restaurants and that it is very expensive. I can't believe it, but it's true so expensive. I think, I will not like the taste at all. So, my money is saved.
@miketagz (7496)
Definitely you're right.This might be a fatal blow after tasting it but some people may find tasty. I think it depends on our taste buds. Anyway i'll make my own made by ducklings
@miketagz Yucks!
@miketagz (7496)
@SIMPLYD Haha you haven't try before therefore you will be the lucky one to eat this mysterious food on planet found on the ocean.
@kavinitu (4854)
Sounds interesting. I don't eat fish as I am vegetarian
@miketagz (7496)
It's a not a fish but an egg inside of it. I love veggies too except for spraying chemicals on it which is unhealthy. I like natural made same as fruits too.
@kavinitu (4854)
@miketagz Yeah nowadays everything is becoming artificially grown and its really a serious question for our health.
@miketagz (7496)
@kavinitu Yes, it is one of the reasons to reconsider, we should pick the right food.
@AKRao24 (18016)
I can't dream of having this Caviar...this very expensive dish and a small spoon is kept in it so that few eggs will be tossed in the mouth and they are kept under the tongue to get the feel of their popping! Yes they pop in your mouth! Thanks dear @miketagz
@miketagz (7496)
Hahaha are you comparing this to your snack food called pop candy? Anyway it's impossible to eat this luxury dish. Maybe if someone deliver right next to the door. Nah. it's just kidding. It doesn't matter to me
@AKRao24 (18016)
Yes this is an expensive dish dear served in big star rated Hotels during special occassions @miketagz !
@miketagz (7496)
@AKRao24 I see. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about this fishy food.
@Mshafeeq (1569)
• Bangalore, India
I ate this but very long back like in my childhood very healthy.
@miketagz (7496)
Awesome bro. But you miss eating this don't you?
@Mshafeeq (1569)
• Bangalore, India
@miketagz yes I miss this one bro
@miketagz (7496)
@aureliah (16091)
I aint eating caviar.
@miketagz (7496)
Did you try eating before? OK Thanks anyway...
@aureliah (16091)
@miketagz no way
@Icydoll (19296)
I have tasted tiny eggs in fish ..we used to fry it. But this fish sounds different.
@miketagz (7496)
Really, is your food (tiny eggs) salty? Maybe it's similar shape but I don't know if taste are different, I was just curious.
@rakski (15897)
I heard that it is really expensive but I have not yet tasted it. Is it good?
@miketagz (7496)
No, haven't tried. I want to figure out if there's no different from hen's egg.
@rakski (15897)
@miketagz probably it is different cause if they the same or taste the same then the hen's egg will be expensive also and I would not want that.
@miketagz (7496)
@rakski Okey. Much better to pick a cheaper egg. Thanks.
@Kakashi20 (674)
Caviar has an acquired taste and I simply don't like the way it taste.
@miketagz (7496)
Thanks bro, oh you ate this food from the ocean is does taste like bland?
@miketagz it taste slimy salty in a funny way.
@miketagz (7496)