Avoid Foods

@Maria24 (2125)
This kind of foods can cause cancer. 1. Potato Chips 2. Salted Foods 3. Bread 4. Cereal 5. Sodas I'm going to avoid cereal and fries. What do you think about this? This is what I think. I'm going to start avoiding foods that might harm my health. I been doing a pretty good job on cutting sugars. But I need to be as healthy as I can be for my little ones.
I'm on the Whole30 diet and all of that is off limits. I haven't had any of that for almost 7 months, and in some cases a lot longer. It's been over a year since I've had a soda. I don't do salted foods. Good luck on your lifestyle change.
@Maria24 (2125)
Thanks so much
• Calgary, Alberta
Potato chips can be healthy if it's baked and home made and you use sweet potatoes instead. Mushroom Powder and Sesame oil can give flavors that can give you the savory taste if you want to cut down on salt. Commercial breads are cancerous because of the additives but home made ones that uses gluten free flour can be healthy. High grain cereal is healthy. Soda is terribad.
• Cuddalore, India
Totally we have to agree
I hope you are making a list of the good things to eat.
• Cuddalore, India
I took over 5 packets of potato chips per day .But I stopped now..
@rubyriaz007 (3564)
Yes,by having these food,there is chance of getting cancer. Once in a while it is okay to have,but not always.
@Maria24 (2125)
True have a great day
i eat a lot of bread omg
@Plethos (10262)
Bread! Nooooooooooooo ! ! !
• New Baltimore, Michigan
Protein/meats, cheese, vegetables/greens, sparkling lime water, and Smart for Life Cookies. That's what I live on. So I think I'm safe. And skinny-minny.
I think that those foods listed eaten in massive quantities can be harmful. I do believe that every once in a while, those foods should be safe.
@nomus24g (22278)
I dont think so....
@kavinitu (4563)
OMG Bread....then How to eat a sandwich?
@louievill (18424)
These are foods that are almost impossible to avoid, no wonder a lot get cancer, I do not think I can completely abstain from them, maybe eat some healthy foods to counteract the bad effect plus a lot of good old water to flush the bad elements in our system, good luck on your plans.