Emotional support animals..I say yes

Buffalo, New York
I suffer from ptsd and have a bunny and a hamster I love them and they definitaley reduce my anxiety and depression. I support certifications for service animals and emotional support pets. What do u think?
• Pleasant Hill, California
I knew an ex-con with an axiety pit bull and it seemed to work well for him. The dog was a love.
Yes, they are very helpful but some people abuse it and try to get all sorts of animals on planes and in public places.
I think when someone has a pet it helps them not to be lonely and the pet gives them so much.
@dodoazo (19615)
It's good animals make you feel good for they act and react by their instincts unlike humans who are rational. Wish you of the best of everything. Be of good cheer.
@Plethos (10315)
It works for a lot of people. Its like having a true life stuffed animal, plushy.
Certain animals that are of no danger to or do not present a health issue for others would be worthy of certification, in my opinion.
I think that animals help to reduce stress. This works for most people, I fully support.
My brother has a dog for that very reason. I support it fully!