This Isn't Likely to Make Sense

@Namelesss (1825)
Thomasville, Georgia
Those of you who know me know I sometimes delve deep into areas that sometimes seem a bit iffy. Perhaps they are to some but to others there is an underlying understanding that our world is not all it appears to be. We know there are forces and energies that surround us and that sometimes those forces use us and sometimes we use them to accomplish our goals and color our world. All told there are probably a million names for these forces, everything from religious to scientific to plausible and implausible thinking. Much that includes mysticism and voodoo as well. It's all the same, that is, it is energy. Energy that transforms and changes but never dies. It certainly can dissipate but that only happens after it has left its spark. Some people are afraid of these energies while others worship them. I find that extremely interesting and very telling on the state of the human mind. How far we can go with our exploration of these energies, I think, is endless. I am currently involved with a few experiments with a group of individuals who as a whole have little in the way of doctorates or degrees (some do however) but combined it is small groups like ours that are and have been opening doorways. Doorways that likely won't be seen for quite some time yet and still betwixed and between us we have tons of experience. I am of course talking about metaphysics and universal energy. I just thought it was time I jump in and say hi and give a little shout out about myself since I haven't written anything but comments in months. Hugs to All.
Hi, I am so glad to see you back. I am always been interested and fascinated by metaphysics and universal energy. I would be more than happy to know more of unexplained phenomena. I had personal experiences and when I wrote about this subject a few commented "I had totally invented what I wrote". Of course with this mentality we will never advance. Good luck with your researches.
@Namelesss (1825)
• Thomasville, Georgia
Thank you Anna. It's understandable that some people just don't see it, the hope or idea is that one day they will. I know you have had your share of experiences, don't blame you for your reticence. I certainly do not have all or even most of the answers but I'm willing to discuss whatever you like. Maybe I can shed some light for you or vice versa. If you aren't comfortable talking here send me a pm. Hugs
@Namelesss (1825)
• Thomasville, Georgia
@LadyDuck Highly suggests you are a medium. I know people tend to lump all mediums together but there are those with the talent who are not mediums and those without talent who claim to be. You know what your experiences have been and that is all you need to know. For anyone who wants to tell you it aint so just chalk that up to their lack of understanding.
@Namelesss I do not care a lot about what people think or say. I know that years ago I was able to save my mother life because my father came to tell me she had stomach cancer. She had no symptoms, but a endoscopy showed that it was advanced enough to need immediate surgery. She survived and was healthy for another 25 years.
@pgntwo (22751)
• Alanya, Turkey
Would that I were betwixed
@Namelesss (1825)
• Thomasville, Georgia
LMAO - I do so still love you!!!
@PainsOnSlate (20878)
I love the way you write and am very happy to read this. I have never studied metaphysics and universal energy but when it hits me in the face I am pleased and enjoy the ride.
@Namelesss (1825)
• Thomasville, Georgia
I think those are the most cherished moments ever and I know you have had more than a few. I'll always cherish your friendship and your journey!
@Namelesss right back at you!
• Trinidad And Tobago
I am interested in all energies in this Universe as well as the Multiverse. I believe that scientists have uncover the 'God factor' or 'God element' in all things. I am totally fascinated by energy fields and I also believe that magnified to the correct proportion this Universe is not a solid state (what you see). Black holes and white holes, mediation , metaphysics and esoteric sciences, para normal and abstract complex concepts are totally fascinating. My whole life has been a search and thirst for Knowledge and a State of Being. So happy to meet you!
@Namelesss (1825)
• Thomasville, Georgia
Likewise, pleased to meet you as well. I know there actually are quite a few on this site that have the explorer mentality. Many times they choose not to discuss it in too much detail as like Anna said, there are those who just don't get it and it would be like talking to a brick wall to engage them. But I think we can understand that to many people the world is only as they see it. I don't know which group is more blessed, lol. Personally I am totally fascinated with the cause and source of all this energy and what it means to us.
• Trinidad And Tobago
@Namelesss To delve into deeper depths one has to intuit information and that also requires a lot of right brained activity. For people who do not understand or are unaware, that's okay too. Fortunately I do not suffer with a 'Savior's' mentality...so I have no urge to change anyone. All is good. Be where you are and be happy. For me my thirst has taken me over the threshold into a fascinating world and I have learn that is a subjective process. To find the Self you have to lose the self.
@Plethos (12291)
Coming across the astral plane for a visit?
@Namelesss (1825)
• Thomasville, Georgia
Haha, yes and boy are my feathers tired. How are you?
@Plethos (12291)
@Namelesss - mellowing.
• Dallas, Texas
Cool. I am more or less into what is known currently as mindful meditation. But it is hard to achieve.
@Namelesss (1825)
• Thomasville, Georgia
Yes it is. You would think it would be easy but in practice we find out how distractable we are.
• Bucharest, Romania
So, do you believe that there is a God or you don't?
@Namelesss (1825)
• Thomasville, Georgia
Yes I most certainly do believe there is a God. I just know this God is not a he nor a she nor is it contained by any religion. Religion is man made.
• Bucharest, Romania
@Namelesss So, how do you define God? A universal force which controls everything and can do anything? Are we a part of God?
@Namelesss (1825)
• Thomasville, Georgia
@Cristi_Ichim I simply see it as the original creative force or energy. Everything/everyone is connected. I don't have all the answers. I just trust my gut.
@xander6464 (6136)
• Wapello, Iowa
I hope you find big things. And you probably will. Metaphysics is resembling regular physics more and more every day. When we discovered that we can change the outcome of experiments merely by observing them, it convinced me.
@Namelesss (1825)
• Thomasville, Georgia
Right you are. I think we'll find in the future that the greatest discovery of our time was what you just said. Discovering that our observations DO change outcomes was the kickstarter for many to begin real exploration.
• Wapello, Iowa
@Namelesss It doesn't seem like it most of the time but we do create our own reality.
Wow, an actual post from you! An interesting one at that, but I'm afraid I'm too pragmatic to concur with your ideas. Sorry
@Namelesss (1825)
• Thomasville, Georgia
You have my utmost respect. There are times when like you I am totally pragmatic not giving one wit about anything other than living and breathing. Then there are those times when my thoughts dip and dive. Yeah, my rudder is broken, lol.
@Namelesss The world would be a dull place if we were all the same, wouldn't it?
@DaddyEvil (26321)
• Aurora, Missouri
And not all that many comments, either! I am happy to see you on myLot, however seldom that may be, Dearheart! (Yes, I know I still owe you an email. *sigh*) Hmmm... your extracurricular activities sound interesting... Do you think it might be something I'd be of some help or use on? (No big deal if not, I'm just curious and I dislike the little dribbles and drabs you threw out there.)
@Namelesss (1825)
• Thomasville, Georgia
I'm sorry for the drips and leaks, haha. I can't seem to turn the faucet off completely. A few more turns should do it but that could take years I'll pm you and see where you stand.
@porwest (10137)
I don;t know, I have considered energy and matter to be different things. But who knows? The world and the universe is so vast and big, it is impossible to think we know all there is to know about the real mechanics of it.