Have you seen a UFO lately?

For hundreds of years there are thousands of reported cases of mysterious air ships cruising the skies. Unidentified Flying Objects that up to this day remains a mystery. In the mid 90's a lot of sightings happened here in the Philippines and ive seen personally a couple times, in broad daylight, shiny metallic globes hovering just beneath the clouds.
@april_ang (576)
Yes, but not as an alien spaceship.. maybe just floating plastic bag up there... No... but yes, saw in on youtube.. not sure if they were real or not..
Okay ...plastic bags hahaha
@Kakashi20 hope to see one one day..
I hope i never see one.
It's really cool seeing one it kinda feels like an alien invasion was coming
@Deepizzaguy (13841)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Not in my entire lifetime have I seen an UFO.
Well it's not too late
@OneOfMany (12420)
I've seen three, possibly. Two weren't so clear, but one was certainly visible and for a long time. It came down and its lights oscillated in a figure 8 pattern, alternating with neon orange, and white lights. It came down to a point, hovered for about ten seconds, and then retreated backwards so fast it looked like it disappeared. And I wasn't the only one to see it. My mother was beside me, and she saw it, and there were lots of reports in the state that they saw the exact same object in the skies that night, but at different places. Skeptics said it was a firework that hovered for a while (there were fireworks, probably what attracted it) but it was certainly not a firework. I can't say it was alien, but it was definitely beyond flying technology I've seen! I think it was in 2008 or around that time.
I believe you . Here tens of thousands of people saw UFO sightings in different cities in the early 90's. And it ain't U.S. or Russian or Chinese. What we saw where shiny disks almost like the sun, it was broad daylight and it was huge just below the clouds just hovering for 2 hours.
@OneOfMany (12420)
@Kakashi20 A cousin of mine is a pilot, and when asked about if he's seen anything while flying, his response was: "We don't talk about it." So either he's seen a lot of things, or they just aren't allowed to talk about anything they've seen. If you've seen nothing, you'd just say that. XD
@OneOfMany yeah I know what your saying a Filipino pilot family friend told us that it's a strict rule for pilots not to report any UFO sightings and that what you see in the cockpit stays in the cockpit. Any kind of press release will cost them their jobs.
@miketagz (7494)
No. Not a chance in real life but mostly in sci fi movies appears.
Hmmm noone here seems to have seen a UFO
@miketagz hahaha but Morgan @OneAtMany saw one
@miketagz (7494)
@Kakashi20 haha nice. it remains mystery to me but one day i might caught on camera.
yes i saw a lot lately hanging around this is the first time i saw a UFO that looks like a human lol
Are you talking about a flying saucer or a guy that looks like an alien ???
@Kakashi20 flying saucer doesnt look like a human
• Orlando, Florida
no. but i think i would like to-tho' it may be scary! idk; depends on my mood!
Its always never too late to see new things
I doubt very much that there have been reports on mysterious airships for *hundreds of years*.
Been watching Ancient Aliens alot
They should just leave us alone if they got NOTHING better to do. But then again, it's observe, study and conquer! which most of powerful nations used to do.
Well considering their advance technology they could have invaded and conquered us a long time ago.
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
hope the alien abduct me
Now we're getting somewhere.... Why???
@Plethos (10304)
Im sure ive seen a few out here also.
Good for you !
Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter is the only president who has stated he has seen a UFO. Perhaps he did. I have not, but it sure would be exciting to see one.
Yeah I read that article too. But I really did see something amazing during the 90's and talking to other older people I learned that during the 70's there where also a lot of sightings here.
@tusziget (326)
I believe that UFO s exists.Just that there is a mystery around them,and some people maybe are too afraid to acknowledge,that there is another type of life in an other universe too.