Messaging or communication apps that is best to use especially on the safety side online

@chavezrmc (4078)
I am aware that there are lots of apps now online and i am confuse on what to use especially on the safety side of our communication online
@AJAYSAXENA (1945)
• Hyderabad, India
Every one sells the data the main source of earning is to provide data to the company, even brands like whats app etc they does it.
@chavezrmc (4078)
so you mean we have to be very careful in using these apps
Not when you're using iMessage from Apple.
• Hyderabad, India
@chavezrmc No matter which app or website you use you need to sign up with your gmail or yahoo or face book which has link our storage to your personal details. Where they can collect the data and sell to the other company. Do you know to sign up you have to enter your details at any cost without which you can't sign up.
@id_peace (4495)
Mostly whatsapp but I line my wife. Facebook messenger is when I do not have my phone with me
@chavezrmc (4078)
I am thinking to try whatsapp. I this draining your data?
@id_peace (4495)
@chavezrmc It shouldn’t. At least I didn’t notice
And what do you mean by 'safety side?' I deleted LINE app coz it seems that anybody could message me there, and the same with WECHAT, too many Indians bothering me and most were perverts. My family use iMessage coz we all use iPhones and same with my close friends. My company uses VIBER and I find that safe from strangers as well. I also use kakaotalk to talk to my friends from South Korea. WeChat, I hardly use that but I have that app and not until you give someone your number, no stranger would message you there.
@chavezrmc (4078)
our private details maybe compromise and yes you are right, there are those apps that anyone can message. thanks for the short reviews i will be checking on these that you mentioned. Privacy matters. and i am looking also for apps that won't be using too much data.
@chavezrmc If you are afraid that your details maybe compromise then I think you have an issue with privacy and the best phone for you to use is an iPhone and nothing else. I've talked to geeks here in mylot and the only company that doesn't sell your info is Apple. Microsoft does, Windows does. Apple don't. Because I highly value that safety of mine, All my gadgets are by Apple. My computer, my tablet, and my phone.
If you have Facebook the messenger app is good it has calls and video calls. Skype is a good one too although it charges for out of county calls.
@chavezrmc (4078)
yeah i use messenger too of fb but then there are still lots that claim they are good if not the best and i wish i can try others too but confuse what to...
@chavezrmc Go ahead and download Skype. It's free kind of.
@rheicel (7316)
I only use Facebook messenger to communicate with my family and friends. If you want to use other apps better to review it first before installing it on your phone.
@chavezrmc (4078)
that's what i'm going to do, and i am seriously reading all the positive and negative side of the apps that were mentioned here. It's a great way to choose. Thanks
@april_ang (578)
my choice is whatsapp.. it's using end to end encryption for the users..
@chavezrmc (4078)
i will try to see the reviews on this app. You mean it is safe
I think Facebook messenger is good
@shynu44 (4453)
I have no idea about this.