Do like to live alone at home?

New Delhi, India
To live alone, Its so fun sometimes to live alone. Its an experience which anyone would love to have especially when he or she is suffering from a crowded environment at home. You dont have anyone to make you do a particular job, you dont have to listen to any lectures, you can sit alone at peace with your project assignments, and complete any part time work if you have so as to earn some sidewise money. Now my question to all of you is who all agree that its cool to be alone?
• Lagos, Nigeria
i agreed to live alone at home. cos my hobby is reading , i read at least four hours a day . it interesting friend.
• New Delhi, India
So cool. Even I like to read and write.
• Lagos, Nigeria
@Swayamsiddha nice to meet you friend. i got a great friend with same hobby.
• New Delhi, India
@joseprince123 . Nice to meet you too bro. Same here. Its great to have a mylot friend like you.
@dodo19 (33612)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
As much as I love my family, I do like having some time to myself. It can definitely be nice to have.
• New Delhi, India
Right mam.
I crave being alone. I love it.
• New Delhi, India
Even i crave to be alone
its much pleasant to be alone no one will make you feel youre the most stupid person in the world, you can be yourself you can work better alone
• New Delhi, India
So true
We are retired and although I love spending time with my husband I'm also very happy if he needs to go out and I can spend time on my own at home.
• New Delhi, India
To give time to yourself is a great habit.
@Icydoll (24707)
I sometimes love to alone..we can be in our own world :)
• Preston, England
@Swayamsiddha I love the independence of living alone in a nag free environment
I love being alone at home. When my husband goes to Florida to visit his family for a week, I have a great time all by myself. Glad when he comes home, though.
@houda28 (380)
• Tunisia
I like living with my siblings, but I want them to leave me alone 100% of the time and be super clean . But I also want them to always be around whenever I want to talk or have a problem.