Update on ME The CAT.

@Jackalyn (6879)
Oxford, England
I am still here. The Human keeps on not being here. I have been living next door and now the human is back. But for how long? She is busy today making a whole range on Zazzle with her photo/image creating skills and we have called the shop Catshop. I hope it results in the dinner dish being filled because the stuff we have at the moment is not good enough for a cat like me!
@pitsipeahie (2246)
Hello Freya! I'd like to see more of you here in myLot. Don't forget to keep us pawsted of your adventures! okay?
You deserve some raw goodies in the bowl.
• Preston, England
hopefully the finest smoked salmon, with a few mice and quail eggs on the side for you - pesky owners think they rule just because they have opposable thumbs - you show 'em lol
@Madshadi (8921)
• Brussels, Belgium
It must've been boring without the human
You really are looking cute, Freya. Hope you get some better "stuff" to eat.
@JESSY3236 (7327)
My uncle's cat isn't happy either. My uncle leaves his cat alone for a few days. My mother sometimes have to take care of his cat.
I am glad to see you around. I hope your human will also come here time by time.
@miketagz (7505)
Cute cat and looks little fat. Although she is healthy.
Freya, you're looking lovely today. Zazzle? I didn't realise people still use that. I wonder if I should set up my own account. Hmmm ...
@Jackalyn (6879)
• Oxford, England
My human actually used a picture of me and made some cat things for sale but we haven't really got much further yet because we can sort of want to see what they look like before we actually tell people to buy them. I do not look like me at all but I look like a very colourful cat.
Poor Freya! It is really not good enough. Are you contributing to the Catshop with beautiful photos of your beautiful self?
@Plethos (10977)
you dont look too happy.