What is really unique about the area you live in?

MyLot is so beautiful diverse with people from different countries. What is something unique that you would like to share? I love in Colorado, U.S. and what I love most is the mountains. They are gorgeous year-round and a great place to go hiking. We also have Garden of the Gods which is a beautiful area covered in large red rocks.
I live in a nice quiet town. Roseburg, Oegon.
• Hyderabad, India
Its a unique place because we can't speak with girls openly.
Oregon is so beautiful! I think it's more beautiful than Colorado. You get the beach, although not ones you can really visit, lots of greenery, and mountains!
• Hyderabad, India
@taciaelisepeace Great i want to visit such places but i think you are lucky.
people will stare at you from head to toe thats what i have here. jeepneys for transpo, sidecars tricyles you have it there? no female rights any guy can do what they like. what else? its just a lot omg
No I don't have that here. What is a jeepneys and transpo?
jeepney
@taciaelisepeace transpo is transportation. jeepney is one of our old traditional vehicle transportation here , the one on the pic.
A lot of hills and, trees where I come from good for hiking, hunting, fishing, camping.
Thats awesome! Gotta love to live in areas where you can enjoy the outdoors.
@taciaelisepeace I should have mentioned also lakes, rivers, mountains and a beach.
@alberello75 (16627)
• Genova, Italy
I was born in Italy, I have always lived in Italy, but honestly, my Country, nowadays, disgusts me! We have a lousy government! Wages and pensions are not enough to get to the end of the month! (This, also due to the introduction in 2002 of our new currency, EURO "€") High crime rate, and baby-gang. In recent years, we have been invaded by immigrants from Africa, Ecuador and Syria! These immigrants here have taken power and command of our territory! They do not behave well and often make criminals! And this according to you is a nice place? NO If I could, I would go away!
I'm sorry to hear that it has gotten worse over there. I have always wanted to visit Italy.
@alberello75 (16627)
• Genova, Italy
@taciaelisepeace You can also visit Italy. There are historical and interesting places. But living there, it's really bad! A word of advice, do not go to Napoli (Naples)!
I am from punjab, where we have big houses, not tall building but people with bigger hearts and of helping nature
That sounds so amazing. Its nice to live near genuine people.
@taciaelisepeace yeah it is, thanks
@Kakashi20 (665)
I live in Quezon City, Philippines and it's the heart of Metro Manila, what's unique is there's 4 big malls near my place I can reach one just by walking for 5 minutes. Restaurants and convenience stores are a minute away. I guess everythings near me.
That sounds awesome. I love the convenience of living close to stores and other places you need to go.
@Sreekala (22237)
The place where I live at present, you can find diversity than uniqueness. It is the capital of India and people from all states are present here.
I love diversity, that's awesome!
We used to be just a quiet subdivision but now it has become almost a commercialized city.
Thats how it is here in the city I love in, it used to be a small town, now it has grown so big.
I am in LA. That means Hollywood.
I have yet to visit LA. I have been to San Fran and San Diego. Both very beautiful cities, especially San Diego
@prashu228 (25810)
The place where i live have mountains on one side, sea on other side.. and i am born and brought up here...i love this place..
That sounds perfect, sea and mountains!
@youzhong (77)
• Nikiski, Alaska
For a picnic in a better
@Plethos (9679)
theres actually a lot here that makes it unique. for one, the Salton Sea.