Microfiber rags...

Before I toss these in the recyle room. What do you use these for around your home? The reason I ask is because I am not finding them to be good for my sink or the bathroom floor. It pushed hair instead of grabbing it. If there good for something else I might keep them. I am washing them now and plan to stack them nice right out in the hall. thank you.
@Plethos (10313)
mostly on smooth surfaces so it wont scratch. like windows. some furniture . i also use it to clean guitars. theres a thing in a can called ENDUST, some spray a little on the rag to get dust to stick to the rag youre using.
Oh that is something that might work. I don't use dist spays here I use damp rags or wipes. I don't have much to any wood. I will try the smooth surface. thank you.
Can't give you advice on those ones as I do not use them. Have a good Wednesday!
Thank you. I will and you do the same.