Things always happen with me.

Good day I am not going back out today. Kay picked me up to take me to the dollar tree. She was driving and did a wonderful job parking. Her lessons are going better and better. I was stepping out the car while out and as I looked down. I see a beautiful pair of glasses. Not to mention in a color that I adore. I pick them up and said look what I found. I took a good look and they were my prescription. I looked around with them in the air. I found some glasses. I see no one. as I get to my building. I am thinking of the nice glasses B bought me. I said that was a blessing. Finding someone's glasses was not. I feel things like this happen for a reason. I am pretty sure had I not had these new glasses I would be tempted to keep the ones I found to see better. I wondered what I could do and figured a site I go to might be good. I posted in the lost and found section. I am hoping that gets to the person. I am not at all happy to find these. And did I mention the frames have some kind of sparkles in them. I am thinking like diamond cuts. I can only hope.
Over 168,000 communities across the U.S. are using Nextdoor to strengthen their neighborhoods.
I think it will be interesting for you to find out who the glasses belong to. Perhaps she might become a new friend. If no one responds will you keep them? You know there are people who lose things and sometimes just decide to forget about them and get new things.
I am pretty sure I won't keep them. They are my kind for sure. But if someone found mine I would not want that to be an option.
@db20747 (10472)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Those sound gorgeous!! If nobody claims them, they're yours! But good to put on lost and found, frames cost a fortune!
That is what I was thinking when I saw them. I felt so bad like who could be upset about losing these.
@peachpurple (12772)
You are a kind person
I hope someone will claim them.