Should she be charged?

@ricki_911 (19591)
Toronto, Ontario
Here during winter/spring they close off many dangerous roads. Now if you drive by that large red/orange sign then you risk not only your life, your car, but you are not covered. It voids your insurance. Last night at 2am this lady drove by this giant sign btw covers the road so you can slightly fit a car beteeen it. Drove down it with her young child down the road. Down the road she lost control, flipped her car with her 3 year old in the car ibto the biggest river in this area. We have dratic flooding here and hence rhe road was closed this river is 10 feet deep than normal and seeping over the banks. It rushes at 80km an hour. Her child has now vabished into he rushing water and persume dead now 20 hours later nothing. She was saved and grabbed onto the bank while someone at a neighbours house saw this light (her car). Her stupid decision caused the death of her child and i'm aure she eill regret it for her life.
@sallypup (27504)
• Moses Lake, Washington
What a sad situation. Somebody had to put their life on the line, trying to get her and her kiddo out. Not sure if that service will be charged to her. She certainly is going to pay for it all the rest of her life, missing her kiddo and feeling guilty that she killed him or her.
@ricki_911 (19591)
• Toronto, Ontario
Yes, she will live with know she caused it. She will most likely be charges as it stated do not enter. But knowing society it will be an uproar because she has a child and her decisions caused it. They would want her off the charges. At most i think she should be charged with her stupid decision by going past this sign (which any of going by this would). Many said she should be chsrged with vehicular manslaughter.
@sallypup (27504)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@ricki_911 There were clear warnings. Truth. Not sure what to say after that.
@KristenH (24380)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
It sounds like reckless driving or endangerment to me. Shame on her.
@ricki_911 (19591)
• Toronto, Ontario
I thought that too. Now it would be diffeeent if the roads were open.
@Plethos (10304)
what did the sign say? enter at your own risk ?
@ricki_911 (19591)
• Toronto, Ontario
I drove down this road on my way to work. It states road closed.. do not enter.
@Plethos (10304)
@ricki_911 - shes fkd.
@BarBaraPrz (20126)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I heard about this on the news today, but I didn't hear anything about her going on a closed road. Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention to the item. This is like one of those tricky questions professors like to throw at their students in philosophy class. I don't know the answer.
@ricki_911 (19591)
• Toronto, Ontario
Yes, road was closed and flooded. Not mentioning it was foggy and cold.
@ricki_911 (19591)
• Toronto, Ontario
I work near the area about 15 minutes. I by passed several roads home. My view was if somwthing happens insurance doesnt cover hence i avoided roads. I never knew if it was a few inches deep it cans sweep your car (something I found out).
Oh my gosh this is just so horribly sad? Her actions were so stupid and now her child is gone. She will live the rest of her days reliving that moment in her head and wishing she never made that choice. The guilt would kill me worse then any punishment they could put on me for something like that.