What Causes an Increase or Decrease in the Prices of A Currency

I may sound a bit stupid and you may say we have google but it would be best to know the opinion from members here about this topic. So what are the things which causes and Increase or decrease in the prices of the currency? Please share.
@iridion9 (6350)
It has many factors why a currency increase or decrease. These are 3 majors factors 1. Technical Analysis 2. Fundamental Analysis 3. Sentiment Analysis These three factors are coherent. If you want to learn the complete detail you need to study FOREX TRADING. Below is the link. Don't forget you earn tons of money once you mastered it.
BabyPips The beginner's guide to FX trading View Menu School of Pipsology Welcome! Are you new to trading forex? The School of Pipsology is our free online course that helps beginners learn how to trade forex. If you've always wanted to learn to trade but
I really need to my friend, thanks
@iridion9 (6350)
@thesupersingh I think the lowest capital you need to start trading is $ 1,000 dollars Do you have 1,000 dollars already? Micro account = $US 1,000 Medium account = $ US 10,000 Standard account = $US 100,000 There are terms and words that you need to understand before starting to trade. Such as leverage, margin, short, long, cable, spread etc... etc... It takes months to study it. It also takes months to practice it.
@iridion9 Do you invest in that?
@MattMeng (3271)
• Hangzhou, China
The supply of currency.
And cannot they increase the supply on there own
@MattMeng (3271)
• Hangzhou, China
@thesupersingh The government want to get the future from its people by money.
@MattMeng thanks
@prashu228 (25814)
I think when there is demand..
Okay, and how they can increase the value
@mohit459 (11436)
• Haldwani, India
It's gold reserve
yeah it is, your economics is good
@mohit459 (11436)
• Haldwani, India
@thesupersingh ... Tomorrow I have eco xam...
@mohit459 It used to be my favorite subject in college as i had a big crush on our miss lol
@renicemae (2989)
I think it depends on whether investments are high or low. Calamity is also a cause in the fall of currency i guess.
I think you are right but we need to research more lol
@renicemae (2989)
@thesupersingh If you're into it then go
@mrki444 (722)
• Osijek, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Use of it. Main advantage was anonimus use of currency. Since many country now want regulate that, value decreasing.
How a country can increase or decrease it by its actions?
@mrki444 (722)
• Osijek, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@thesupersingh If they stop anonimus, than they will know who use it for paying. Than it can be replaced with something else or with old way of paying.
@topffer (33262)
• France
You speak of a real currency here, not of a crypto ? Interest rate : high, the value of a currency rises, low it decreases. Inflation/Devaluation. A devaluation or a high inflation will decrease the price. Trust people have in a country. A low level of indebtedness and unemployment, a stable regime will make the price rise.
Thanks my friend
@vandana7 (62521)
Exactly...and also the reserves gold and other currencies and receivables and the quality of receivables less liabilities.
@RodrickH (6086)
Prices of currency?
Monetary value of money
• Cuddalore, India
Country's economy
What causes an increase and decrease