Have you ever solved rubiks cube.

Cuddalore, India
I get more attracted to puzzle and puzzle related games. I got Rubik's cube from my father .At first I can't able to solve those cube .Then my father announced a reward that if anyone in my family solves that cube ,he will give 1000 rupees as a rewards. Though I can't able to solve within stipulated time and no one solves that .so one got the reward. But any how I managed to solve within two weeks after watching tutorials and learning ebooks . I achieved it ... Have you tried this ? Next I am planning to solve 4x4x4
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
Just able to solve one face only
• Cuddalore, India
That's too easy ..But for a newbie its difficult
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
@Allamanda (157)
• Vietnam
I find it "doesn't really count" if you solve it by learning tutorial. It's more about techniques and following rules. At age 12 I got my first and last Rubik cube to this day. No one taught me, I simply kept doing it repeatedly every day. The cube almost never left my hands. First I can do one side only and then two and then three and almost 4. I can't remember how long it took me but by the time I almost finish 4 sides of the cube, it broke down. I stop playing. Rubik cube is deemed as a toy in my parents' eyes so they didn't allow me to play with it anymore seeing how addicted I become. I could not explain the rule or how I was able to did it but it came slowly and naturally to me how to solve the cube. Now I do not remember anything. I find it amazing how I started completely in the dark and slowly figure out one side and then continue from there.
• Cuddalore, India
In my point of view one cannot solve without using formula unless he is a computer.
• Vietnam
@Lignitecityabishek96 You think how the first Rubik cube was solved? Those formulas are created by human. My point is I enjoy figuring out the formulas myself, not simply following one. I used to think people who can solve Rubik cube are such geniuses until I found out about those tutorials. Please check this link, it's possible: Now you make me want to buy a cube and take on this challenge :p.
I am wondering who is able to solve Rubik's cube just by thinking without knowing the rules behind it. As far as I know the inventor Erno Rubik was professor of architecture and he intended to help
@Daljinder (22196)
@Allamanda The point of the puzzle is to solve it on your own merit and not after being tutored. You did it the right way! I did too slowly one colour at a time. It needs patience keeping track of patterns and calculation.
@Icydoll (26022)
No...I never solved it..there are some tricks
• Cuddalore, India
No tricks but algorithm there. e book available with complete steps .But its too confusing at first.
@louievill (19959)
Never did, would just rather play chess or do crossword puzzles.
• Cuddalore, India
I am also a chess and puzzle lover. .I used to play chess daily.
@louievill (19959)
@Lignitecityabishek96 no wonder you are attracted to Rubik's cube, I'm also planning to solve the cube but once I start on something it would be very hard for me to stop till I perfect it and I'm afraid it might waste my time and divert my attention away from things I can make money on.
• Cuddalore, India
@louievill no you can improve your skill
@Teekaaa (6244)
No.. I haven't solved it fully! But I tried to solve all the time but..
• Cuddalore, India
Try again and again .Hope you will solve soon.
@Teekaaa (6244)
• Cuddalore, India
@Teekaaa have a good sleep
• Pamplona, Spain
Well done then. My eldest Son did them with his eyes closed no one taught him. He just started playing with them and got them solved right away. He cannot do it now though so he says.
• Cuddalore, India
Wow ,that's really great.
• Pamplona, Spain
@Lignitecityabishek96 It was but he gave up on it to pursue other things like many of his age.
@Plethos (11627)
i have a friend who can solve it in under 5 minutes
• Cuddalore, India
I think world record is 7 second I think so. Soon they can achieve it atleast under 1 minute.
I never tried very hard, so I never solved it. I haven't the patience.
• Cuddalore, India
It need more hardwork and patience.
@prashu228 (25513)
No never tried
• Cuddalore, India
Just try easy only
No, i find it hard to solve.
• Cuddalore, India
Try and practice. You can get it done soon.
@Daljinder (22196)
Yes I did. I disintegrated it by pulling out all the pieces and then put them back together in colour coordination. Hence solved!
• Cuddalore, India
That's great haha
@Daljinder (22196)
@thesupersingh I like doing things my way.
@houda28 (380)
• Tunisia
I've tried once but ended up pealing the stickers off and rearranging them in color coordination. Kind of messed up the whole idea of a Rubik's Cube challenge .
• Cuddalore, India
I too did that at first .